Prank time (laurent story)

Your sitting on the couch watching Michael jackson videos on your phone until you hear a thump upstairs. "Lau you good?" You scream up the stairs. You don't get a response.

You decide to walk upstairs. You open the door to your room and see him cleaning something up.

"Lau you good? What happened?" You say as you enter the room. "Um nothing,everything's fine." He says as he tries to push you out of the room. "Lau what did you do?" You move him out the way to see your laptop smashed on the ground. "Y/n I can explain, you see I was dancing and then I-" you cut him off while screaming. "Lau what the hell is wrong with you?! I cant believe you just did this!"

"Y/n its gonna be ok bc I-" "No its not gonna be ok! You broke my laptop!" You start crying on the bed. "Lau how did you manage to break it this bad?" "I was dancing and then I accidentally made it fall off the dresser." "There is no way it broke this bad from you just dancing. You must of did something else to it. Were you dancing on it? Damn most of the keys are on the floor right now."

"I mean it's not that serious seeming as you have a new one right here." You turn around and see that he got you a new MacBook. You go to him and punch him in the arm. "Ow what was that for?" He says while laughing. "Your such an idiot lau." You take it from him and hug him.

"Now are you still mad at me?" "No. But you're an asshole." He laughs. "You love me so shut up."