Young Master Jeon froze bewilderedly until Lisa walked out of the door and recovered, grabbing the only person in the room, Comrade Jae: "Did your mother take the initiative to kiss me?"

Jae likes to keep his head down because he is short. In fact, he can't see if his mother is a pro-daddy, but the mother must have kissed herself in the end, so he pointed out an index finger from his meat and pointed at his forehead.

"Are you demonstrating with me?" Jungkook suddenly angered, "Don't think that when you helped dad get the blanket at noon yesterday, dad doesn't care about you, you know, the wife and mother are different ... ... "

Jae knew that his father was starting to get nervous again, so he turned around calmly and planned to go back to the house to continue the puzzle.

Jungkook actually knew that Jae could not understand it, but he was so happy that he wanted to share it with others immediately.

Jungkook looked at the yard that suddenly became a bit deserted, and thought to himself that it was a gratifying thing to be able to sleep with his wife in the evening, but during the day when he did n't need to make up for sleep, because his wife was too long .

How to do?

==

Jungkook's WeChat almost entered the office at the same time as Lisa. Lisa hung up her bag and had no time to take off her coat and take out her mobile phone. The poor expression on WeChat lined up in two layers.

(Did you just play rogue against me?)

Lisa rolled her eyes first, then couldn't help laughing out loud, took off her coat and hung it, and she responded with a special domineering:

(What about it?)

(I will be yours after that.)

How does this get me back? Lisa simply did not return.

After a while, the phone rang again, and Lisa endured it. Although she knew it was not good, she still took the phone.

(You have to come back early, they will wait for you in bed in vain.)

...

When dealing with people like Jungkook, who gave some color to the dye workshop, Lisa regretted his impulse in the morning and held her forehead. Lisa sighed deeply.

"Have you encountered any difficulties?" Liu Yuan, who happened to be coming to Lisa, asked Lisa when he saw the expression on his face.

"Senior?" Lisa immediately lowered his forehead's right hand and explained with a smile, "Why are you here?"

"Oh ... I want to ask how your new blueprint design works?" Liu Yuan asked.

"I have designed three models." Lisa handed the design drawings brought in the morning to Liu Yuan, "I am quite satisfied with the top one."

What Lisa said was naturally the shirt she helped Jae sew. Liu Yuan was very satisfied after reading it. After turning over the remaining two drawings, he asked: "These design drafts are very good, but they are all shirts. And T-shirts, do you have a coat? "

"I have plans to design a few more coats, one of which I already have inspiration, should be able to draw before work." Lisa said.

"It's better to produce it before the winter new model is launched, so the sooner the design draft is drawn, the better."

"The seniors can rest assured that they will certainly catch up."

"Right," Liu Yuan, who was planning to leave, suddenly turned around and asked, "I heard that you were married some time ago, but I haven't congratulated you yet."

"Thank you." Lisa answered with a smile.

Liu Yuan looked at Lisa's eyes full of smiles without any trace of obscurity. If it were not Shen Ximing 's information, he really could not believe that Lisa 's marriage was not voluntary.

"Listen to Min Min that you and your husband met each other on a blind date."

"Well." Lisa did not conceal.

"So ... you ..."

"What?" Lisa asked to see the senior in a hurry.

"It's okay, you're busy." Liu Yuan turned out of Lisa's office. He thought that since Shen Ximing didn't like Lisa anymore, it didn't make much sense to ask her again.

After all, life is everyone's own, you can't pull her out, then don't poke her pain.

Lisa did not care about Liu Yuan's strangeness. She now only wanted to perfect the design sketches that had haunted her mind since the morning.

Thinking of the man's arrogant expression in the morning that he was wearing a suit, Lisa couldn't help but paint a black suit according to Jungkook's figure.

After finishing the painting, She realized that she was a children's wear designer, so after a little improvement, she drew a design draft of a children's clothes suit. Looking at some monotonous colors on the design drawing,  Lisa unexpectedly wanted to take off and fly away from the Rubik's Cube. , So a three-dimensional cube was added to the sleeve of the suit for decoration.

"Jae has a Rubik's cube, you don't have it, will you be jealous again?" Lisa smiled to herself, and then painted the Rubik's cube on the man's design draft, and painted it with dark lines at the neckline The beautiful lines are like a burning flame.

Lisa thought about wanting to use a pencil to write the size of the clothes on the side, thinking about the master who will proof the factory tomorrow, and let him take it back to help him make more.