"Then why do you want to investigate Lisa again?" Liu Yuan asked.

"She is a beautiful part of my memory." Shen Ximing said, "Even if we can't be together, I hope she is good."

"So what are you going to do?" Liu Yuan asked.

"I will find someone to contact Lisa's second uncle. If necessary, I will re-inject capital to let Wu's control out of Jeon's control." Shen Ximing said.

"This is five hundred million yuan, and it is possible to offend the Jeon family." Liu Yuan sighed, "Do you really not like Lisa?"

Shen Ximing smiled and did not speak, whether he likes it or not, in fact, he is not very clear. The distance of five years can change a lot of things. Those who used to like may not like it now, even if they still like it, then it will not be her now.

==

The two fathers and sons of the Jeon family replaced Lisa's hand-sewn shirt and stood in front of Lisa side by side.

Jae was as handsome and cute as Lisa imagined, and the little yellow duck on his chest completely released the lively and innocent children. On the side of Jungkook, Lisa naturally did not emulate a little yellow duck, but echoed the collar and cuffs with the same color silk thread.

"This place is a little wrinkled." Lisa leaned in front of Jungkook and stood on her feet, carefully helping the man to sort out the slightly wrinkled shoulders and collar.

Young Master Jeon obediently asked his daughter-in-law to help him organize his clothes, puffed up with small bubbles in his heart, and satisfied in his eyes.

"You are also very handsome in a shirt." This is the first time Lisa has seen Jungkook wear clothes other than a vest and T-shirt.

"Then I will wear it every day." Jungkook immediately said.

"Look at your stupidity." Lisa said with a smile. "It's most important to be comfortable in your clothes. Just wear whatever you like."

"The clothes made by the daughter-in-law are the most comfortable to wear," Jungkook said nothing and glanced at Jae next to him. Seeing Jae kept touching the chest, he said, "I also like Jae. . "

"Except for today, when do you wear this kind of formal clothes, don't force yourself, I know you like it and be very happy." Lisa is really afraid that men will be forced to wear shirts every day because of their own words.

"Wife-in-law, you don't know me very well yet." Jungkook took a few steps back, leaned sideways, put his hands in his trousers pockets, put on a handsome posture, looked back and raised his eyebrows, "I was before serving as a soldier , But a regular guest at the dinner in the aristocratic circle of the Imperial City. "

"..." Yes, Jungkook was the heir of the Jeon family before he became a special force, and how could the heir of the Jeon family not wear a suit shirt. If he didn't go to the army, he should now look like Jeon Huai.

"If you say that, I'm somewhat expecting you to wear a suit." Lisa looked at Jungkook in front of him and sincerely praised, "It must be very handsome."

Jungkook walked back to Lisa handsomely, bent down, attached to Lisa's ear and said softly: "I look more handsome when I take off my suit."

Lisa looked at the man 's narrow eyes, knowing that the man wanted to see how she was blushing, but now it 's not as good as you want. Lisa turned her face halfway, her lips brushed the side of the man 's face. Lip corners made a brief stop.

Jungkook was stunned by the sudden surprise, and looked back at his always shy wife incredulously, but saw Lisa playfully winking at him, and then squatted down and quickly kissed Jae's forehead, Picking up the bag on the side and saying, "I'm going to work, you guys take care of the house."