If there's any uncertainty in my voice, I hid it well with my seductive tone. I should have said, I want to dominate him, but what the heck? I will fuck him, that's the bottom line. Right?

"I miss you so much, did you know that? Do you have any idea just how much?"

He whispered into my ear as he drops a tiny kiss below my jawline. He was about to kiss me on the lips, but I moved away quickly. Too quick that Kinn looked at me in pain.

"Shhh, answer me. Will you let me?"

Despite his confusion, Kinn nodded.

"Say it."

I demanded.

"Yes. Do as you please with me, babe."

Kinn swallowed hard and I almost laugh when I saw his Adam's apple move up and down.

"On your back, Kinn."

I spoke with a tremble in my voice. I couldn't contain my excitement as the idea of having Kinn at the palm of my hand brings a cold thrill to my spine. Tonight, I want to top Kinn. To slam my dick inside his ass, as he did to me countless times. I want to know how it felt to invade his depths and make him shudder in rapture.

My dick twitched as Kinn followed. He shifted to lie on the bed with his hands on the sides. I moved languidly towards him, my hips swaying with every step. I saw Kinn swallow heavily as his eyes roamed once again on my naked chest. His gaze landed on my hardened nipples and licked his lips unconsciously. Right there and then, I nearly lost my mind and almost let him have his way with me instead like he always does.

But no, I closed my eyes and regained composure. Tonight, I will have my way and dominate him. I love the feeling of getting in charge. It excites the hell out of me.

I straddled over Kinn. I kissed him lightly. Just a peck on his warmed-up lips but Kinn lifted his head and deepened the kiss. Passionately, like a thundering current of electricity is released suddenly. I felt him thicken beneath me, his cock hardening as soon as I dived my tongue inside his mouth. Kissing him back with equal passion, I never thought I have been holding up all this time. I slowly ground my hips over his crotch to distract him as I lifted his hands above his head.

Kinn was preoccupied with the passionate exchange of tongue-sucking that he didn't notice me grabbing his wrists up on the headboard and attaching the leather handcuffs. I bet it'll bite his skin a bit if he pulled hard enough but the thought of red marks on Kinn's wrists brought so much heat down my groin that it was almost painful.

I pulled away from the kiss before I get swayed by it. Kinn chased my lips and suddenly blink in surprise as he realizes that he is pinned on the bed by the handcuffs.

"What is the meaning of-"

"Shhh.. You let me take care of you...remember?"

I said breathily as I looked down at his eyes. It was full of emotions. A mixture between confusion and arousal. He eyed me hungrily, like a wolf ready to eat his prey but since he can't do just yet, his eyes can do the talking.

Running my fingers down his chest, I tugged at his shirt and slowly unsheathe its buttons one by one. My eyes never left Kinn's face. I want to witness every reaction I could pull out of him. I love to see how much he wants me. This past month have me doubting if he has grown tired of me already because he didn't ask for sex, not even once which was very unlikely.

My boyfriend is a horndog and I have already accepted that. So, the sudden change made me doubt myself. I need to feel wanted. Needed and sought after. To be in control and have him at my mercy. I want to make him writhe while screaming my name.