He smiled goofily at me before grabbing my wrist towards his room.

"You fucking bastards, go grab some popcorn!"

Khun yelled at his lazy bodyguards before we entered the door.

Arm squabbled on his feet and quickly ran to the kitchen to get some snacks.

Little did I know that the movie would give me so much idea. An idea on things that I want to do yet too naïve to try.

Now, I stood on the balcony looking at the things that Khun lend me. Shall I do it? Will Kinn agree to it?

### A few moments later ###

I entered the room with sweaty palms and a thundering heartbeat. Kinn was crouched down in his desk with his eyes on some papers, the dim light from his desk lamp cresting a shadow over his strained silhouette. I could see the small frown on his forehead. These past weeks have been pretty tough for him as the business needs to be stabilized after the fall of the second family. And I just realized that he's been restraining himself from touching me ever since the admission of his father in his part on my parent's death.

"Kinn."

I gently called him while taking small steps towards his desk. He lifted his gaze to me and froze right away.

"P-Porsche? What's the matter? Why are you...naked?"

He asked bewildered as he eyed me from my bare chest, down to the rugged, worn-out jeans. The DOM jeans, as Mr. Grey calls it. I choose my old favorite Jerry's because it is one size bigger than my actual waistline and it added comfort.

Its top button unfastened and looked as if it is clinging for its dear life. My grip tightened at the necktie in my hand. Two packets of condoms were safely tucked inside my back pocket, together with a pair of leather handcuffs, which Khun willingly let me borrow. As to why Khun had them remained a question at the back of my head and I am too embarrassed to ask.

"Come with me."

Reaching the side of his desk, I gently tugged at Kinn's wrist. He stood up distractedly, let go of the papers he was holding carelessly and let it fall to the floor. He eyed me hungrily as he followed me to his bedroom. I could feel his burning gaze at the base of my nape, on my back, at the narrow of my hips, on my bouncing ass, and down to my bare feet that I had goosebumps running my spine just by the mere thought of his eyes glowing with need. I could feel the force of a month's restrained desire starting to radiate from him.

"Do you plan to murder me tonight, babe?"

He asked huskily, still following behind.

"Shh, I have a better plan than that."

I batted an eye at him, casting a side glance as I guided him to the bed.

"W-What do you mean? Care to tell me what this is all about?"

Kinn asked me in confusion as I let him sit on the bed.

"Shhh."

Putting a finger over his lips, I kissed his forehead, down to his nose and eyelids.

"Porsche... Please don't tempt me. I am barely hanging on my sanity. Please."

His voice is hoarse as he coaxes me to stop. His hand grabs my wrist and inhales deeply.

"Will you let me pleasure you, Kinn?"

I murmured softly over his lips.

"Ugh, what do you mean by that?"

Kinn held my face between his palms and inhaled my breath as if it was his source of life. That single action is enough to make my cock ache with need.

"I want to pleasure you in bed, Kinn. Will you let me?"