about

A B O U T

A B O U T

While I was plotting Call It What You Want, this story planted itself into my head like an unstoppable force and I could no longer rest till I made it real. Anne from CIWYW is a character I ended up falling in love with as I tried to portray her and it is about time I admit that she deserves her own story. So here it is because I'm feeling (20)22 *_*

Please note that you do not need to be a Taylor Swift fan to read this story. This is an original fictional story with references to Taylor Swift's songs + her music so you can understand and enjoy it even without being a Swiftie as long as you understand love, relationships and heartbreaks.

This story has some references to the plot & story of Call It What You Want but it can be read as a standalone.

👰

C O P Y R I G H T

Copyright © 2022 by Jhalak Sanghavi [ dustychalks  on W A T T P A D ]

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Any illegal reproduction of this content will result in immediate legal action. This book is supposed to be read on W ^ t t p ^ d only so if you see a copy of this book floating somewhere else illegally, please let me know.

👰

D I S C L A I M E R S

This book is a work of fiction. Any resemblance with people, living or dead is merely a coincidence.

All songs mentioned in this story belong to / will soon belong to Taylor Swift and I claim no right over any lyrics mentioned or images & fan-edits inserted in this story.

👰

B L U R B

Time went on for everybody else but Anne was right where she was left after her broken engagement with Oliver. Just as her family business was recovering from the failed business merger, Anne decided to leave behind everything she's ever known and begin again after love left her shattered and broken.

She would've made such a lovely bride but all she can do now is shine in the backdrop as she plans weddings for other brides-to-be. But her reputation's never been worse and her hometown skeptics made it all the more difficult for her to start a new business by herself. Soon, the road less traveled doesn't stay a lonely one anymore when a million little shining stars align to cross her paths with Tanmay, a wedding photographer who dreams impossible things and has ulterior motives & a broken heart of his own.