"Mommy I'm tired" Zara said and Zuri yawned while rubbing her eyes.

"Okay let's get you ready for bed" Heaven told the two and they both nodded. Taking their hands she led them upstairs to their room. They got into their bed and heaven tucked them in. Heaven picked up the story book and began reading. Heaven was halfway through the book when a small knock sounded on the door. Heaven thought it was Wyatt so she ignored it.

"Seth!" Both the girls screamed as they threw off the sheets and ran over to him.

"Where were you?" Zara asked as she tugged on his pants.

"Yeah I missed you" Zuri said while hugging Seth's foot. Heaven's eyes widen and her heart started racing, so many questions were running through her head.

How could I let that happen

What is he thinking

Would he tell Wyatt about what I did?

What the fuck is wrong with me?

"I missed you too, I was busy" he told them and they smiled. "Good night Heaven" Seth said and Heaven turned to face him.

"Good night" Heaven said then cleared her throat.

"Okay little ones go let mommy finish reading you that book" Seth told them and they got back into bed. Seth left the room and Heaven finished reading the story to the girls. They fell asleep and she kissed both their foreheads.

Heaven left the room then made her way to her room. The shower was still on which meant that Wyatt was still having a shower. Heaven got into bed then sighed. She couldn't get the kiss out of her head, and how guilty she felt for letting that happen. Heaven thoughts were interrupted when Wyatt's phone started to ping. She paid it no mind but when more notifications started to come she curiously picked up the phone.

Alex
I miss you so much, I can't wait until you get here tomorrow, I want to take good care of you.

When Heaven saw this her heart broke into pieces. She wanted to see more to ensure that he wasn't cheating but she didn't know his password because he changed it. Normally they exchange passwords so they can build trust. Heaven couldn't believe that he was actually cheating and that Ellie was right.

"Heaven What are you doing with my phone?" Wyatt asked then quickly grabbed the phone from her hand.

"Who the fuck is Alex?" Heaven asked with her hands folded up to her chest.

"No one Heaven, why were you reading my messages, I don't read yours" Wyatt defended himself.

"Who is Alex Wyatt, she cannot be no one after sending that message?"

"Alex is just my colleague Heaven, we are just friends" He explained.

"Just Friends?" Heaven asked while doing the bunny ears with her fingers.

"Alex is a fucking man Heaven are you blind, Alex is the one who has been helping me out ever since I got that job" Wyatt said and tears started running down her cheek.

"You fucking lier you rather spend time with her than with your wife and kids!" Heaven shouted at him.

"Alex is a fucking he not a she. I only do strictly work Heaven, please I love you and only you!" Wyatt shouted back.

"Let me see your phone then" she told him.

"You don't trust me Heaven, I told you we are only friends, you know what I shouldn't have to be proving anything to you, trust me" he told her and she kept on crying "you know what, I am going to my moms house. Whenever you are calm let me know I'll get my stuffs downstairs" He softly said then left the room.