Kabanata 22 (Chapter 22)

Author's note: 

Hey everyone! I am back and I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter and I hope you will support me up to this year and more years to come.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took me almost 4 months to finish my internship. It was hell of a ride, full of different emotions, but all of those things were paid off because I am almost graduating. In 3 months, I will graduate, I am also done with my thesis, I just need to submit it today.

I am now walking to the office of my prof to submit my thesis, the last time I went here he said that it is good na little edits nalang. While I was walking, I heard my phone ring. I fished it out of my pocket and answered the phone.

"Love." Xavier said on the other line.

"Hey love." I answered.

"I'll pick you up." We are going to have our pictorial for our graduation today. It's so amazing we are graduating together.

"Ok, I have to submit my thesis pa, wait for me sa gate." I told him.

"Ok, bye." He said and ended the call.

When the call ended, I was already outside of the office. I knocked on the door and after that my prof said come in. I gave him my thesis and after checking it out he said it's already good and I can go na.

After getting out from the office, I immediately called Xavier while heading to the gate.

"Love I am already heading to the gate." I told him.

"I will be late; I have to stop over something." Xavier said.

"Sure love." I told him and after saying that I heard a voice of a woman.

"Xavier who's that." I heard a woman on the other line said.

"Love, who are you with?" I asked Xavier in a serious tone.

"It was just a stranger love." He said and I don't believe him, I was about to speak when Xavier spoke again.

"I have to go na love, I'll pick you up. Wait for me okay." He said and immediately ended the call.

When he ended the call, I had lots of question in my mind. I don't know if I should be angry or not. I don't know what I should feel, I think I should ask Xavier first before I judge him. I really hope he is not cheating on me, because I don't know what to do if that happens.

When I arrived at the gate I waited for Xavier. 30 minutes have passed but he's still not here, I tried calling him, but he didn't answer, that's why I called kuya driver and told him to pick me up. I texted Xavier that he doesn't have to pick me up na, kuya is going to pick me up. After sending that message, I saw our car and I immediately went in.

"Kuya let's go to the studio, my make-up artist is already there and also my clothes." I told him and he nodded. I checked my phone to check if Xavier already replied but he still did not. So, I turned my phone off and slid it to my bag.

After a few minutes we finally arrived at the studio where I will take my graduation pictures.

"Kuya, I will just text you if I am done." I said and kuya answered with a thumbs up.

I went in the studio and I was immediately greeted by my make-up artist.

"The goddess is here." My gay make-up artist said jokingly. I slapped her hands lightly to make her stop but she only laughed.