Kabanata 11(Chapter 11)

Authors note:

I am so sorry, I was not able to update last night since I got so busy with schoolwork again HHAHAH. I will be updating 2 chapters today. I hope you like it. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are now here at the parking lot of SM seaside; we went to the escalators for us to get in the mall. As we got inside, we chose where to eat since it's already 1 pm and we haven't eaten yet. Feel na nako ako pagkapasmo slight.

"Where are we going to eat? I am starving na." I said to them while rubbing my stomach.

"Let's go to Paolito's?" Yanna said while looking at her phone.

"Sure, let's go there." I said and we immediately went to the restaurant.

The restaurant is located at the skypark area of the mall. Paolito's Restaurant serves good food, I really love their calamari and ribs.

We arrived at the restaurant.

"Good morning ma'am! A table good for?" The waiter asked as we went inside the restaurant. The place is not so crowdy today maybe because its past lunch time already.

"Good for 4 persons please." Jenny said. While holding the menu.

"Please follow me ma'am" The waiter said and led us to a 4-seater table.

We sat down and looked at the menu for us to order already.

"I want this one, this one and a cup of rice." I said while pointing at the calamari and the ribs.

After saying that they also decided on what they will order. Jenny called the waiter and told him about orders, he said that it will be out in about 15 to 20 minutes. While waiting for the food we talked.

"France, you don't really have an idea on who gave you the bouquet of flowers?" Princess asked.

"I really don't know; the person did not leave a card or anything." I said and shrugged. To think about it the flowers that I got are my favorite, the lily of the valley. I really like this flower it's so nice, simple but it's very beautiful. I bet I did not even tell anyone what's my favorite flower that's why it's weird. How did this person know that I like this? Also, I dipped it in water for it to stay alive and not wilt. Lily of the Valley wilts easily here in the Philippines because of the temperature.

"Maybe he is just our block mate or something." Yanna said while looking at her phone. I think she is chatting someone.

"I don't think so. Maybe like seniors or something." Princess said.

"I stand with my idea that it's one of our block mates or classmates."Yanna said, she looked confident though.

"Let's not think about it okay." I said to them.

After a few minutes our food finally arrived. We ate and ate and ate.

"Ohh girls can you still remember what we saw earlier?" Princess said and I noticed that Yanna's attention went immediately to her.

"Yep. Why?" Jenny asked, while eating some ribs.

"So, the rumors are true right, since Olivia begged Elijah kanina about something and Elijah said na he doesn't like her." She said while eating the bulalo.

"Maybe, but I am sure that Akihiro guy doen't like her it's just one night maybe." Yanna said and after that her phone rang.

"Oh, my mom is calling, I will just answer her and I will be back." Yanna said and we smiled and nodded at her.