Chapter - 21{Walpurgis Part-1}

Beginne am Anfang

Leon tilted his head towards Rimuru as his cold blue color eyes met with Rimuru's golden color eyes.

"Rimuru Tempest"

"Shizue is dead"

Leon greeted him but Rimuru didn't even bother to reply to him, he directly told him about Shizue's death without any emotion in his words.

"She is the one who rejected Ifrit"

Leon defended himself. This is rare for Leon to defend himself generally he didn't feel bothered by anyone but for some reason, he didn't want to provoke Rimuru.

"She asked me to give you this"

Rimuru didn't beat around the bush as he pushes his hand a little back and punched Leon directly in the face without holding back.

BOOM!!

Rimuru didn't use any additional energy or method to increase his power. He solely uses his physical power.

But for someone like Leon, it's very hard to resist this much power without any barrier or defensive skill.

As a result, Leon got badly injured, even after knowing just how powerful that much was, he didn't even try to defend himself against the punch.

Like he was punishing himself. Reflecting on his mistakes and his selfish wish.

Rimuru's eyes waver slightly for a moment as he turned around and started to walk towards his seat.

"I already know, that's why you are still alive"

The cold voice sent a chill down many people's spines as their bodies flinch slightly.

The atmosphere tensed up, and the air started to feel heavy. Ramiris who was chatting with Guy stopped and looked at Rimuru with wide eyes.

"I told him not to attract attention," She thought in her head but after seeing other reactions she sigh in relief.

The power and attitude Rimuru shows have proven that he is not someone they can easily mess with. So nobody pressed the matter further.

Of course, that doesn't count Leon's two subordinates. They tightly gripped their sword, as they started to pour fighting spirit inside the sword.

The moment Rimuru sits in his chair. They both launched themselves towards Rimuru at full speed. But Rimuru didn't even bother to look toward them. As he leisurely leaned back in his chair.

"Stop"

Leon coldly ordered his subordinates. Felt fear, that he will lose his two subordinates if he didn't stop them at the correct moment.

The two blades stop on their tracks a meter away from Rimuru's neck. Tilting his head slightly Rimuru looked at both of them. His cold eyes dimly lit up and a shiver run down both of their spins.

For the first time since he entered the room a small smile crept into his face.

"Didn't you fear death?"

Rimuru asked them with a smile on his face. He is genuinely happy after seeing their loyalty towards their master.

The trust and bond...

But Rimuru only meets with silence. They didn't utter a single word. They didn't dare to.

Their back turns cold, as they glance at the blade that is only a millimeter away from Alrose's neck.

Rimuru signal Benimaru to let them go. Seeing Rimuru signal Benimaru sheathed his katana and returned to his original position as if nothing happened.

In the meantime, Leon's body healed itself.

He didn't say anything, he only signals his subordinates to stand behind him. As he sits in his seat without any complaints or anything.

"Look like Clayman is on his death bed for sure"

Guy said while closing his eyes and leaning backward in his chair.

"Clayman life expectancy has run out"

Ramires didn't let the chance slip to brag about his new friend. All the other Demon Lords just nodded silently.

"Shizue I fulfilled all my promises"

Rimuru thought as a small smile again appeared on his cold face. A warm feeling entered his body as he remembered Shizue's smiling face. He closed his eyes and leaned into his chair.

From the other side of the room, a very cold and deathly aura started to spread inside the room. All the present people's scalps went numb as they felt the aura.

But Rimuru didn't even bother to open his closed eyes.

"Why?"

That's the only thought that appeared inside Velzard's head.

After seeing the small smile on Rimuru's face her heart turned extremely cold as she shoot a deathly glare at him.

"Did our past mean nothing to him?

Did he feel nothing after seeing me...?

... Did he even see me? He didn't even bother to look at me.

Why am I the only one feeling this miserable...?

How can he smile this sweetly...?

Why he is so happy and I'm still holding onto him.."

Many thoughts started to appear inside Velzard's head. She is feeling mixed emotions.

"I hate it. I hate it, hate it. I absolutely hate this feeling."

Happiness, Sadness, Anger, Hatred, Sorrow.

There are negative feelings more than positive ones.

"You made me like this. This is all your fault"

Her mind went numb. As her heart started to ache, her very soul started to shudder.

The pain that He gives her is more painful than she expected. The hollow hole that was left in her heart.

She misses him so much to the point that she was about to go mad. But at the same time, she hated him so much that she didn't want to even hear his name.

Her mind and heart conflicted with each other.

Her heart and body want Him, his love his care his attention all of his.

But her mind wants to kill him. The moment her eyes lay on him her mind is telling her to kill him.

He, the reason of her misery.

The reason of her suffering.

The reason of her pain.

The sorrow that she felt that day is still fresh in her mind to this day.

Feeling overwhelming emotions inside her, Velzard stops the time.

Without permission, only a handful of people can enter this space.

The world of Grey...

And a mighty figure who can move freely even inside this space is Demon Lord Guy Crimson.

Guy was startled at first as he felt the time was stopped suddenly. But he quickly gets his composure back as he finds that Velzard is the one who stopped the time.

He turned backward as his eyes looked at Velzard. A grim expression appeared on his face as he saw Velzard's condition.