𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

Josie, Lizzie, and Alexandra all frown at each other as Hope says, "Kind of overkill if you ask me. I told your dad that a unicorn barely counts as a monster."

༄༄༄

Evelyn,Rafael, and Landon are all walking down the hallway with Hope in front of them when Lizzie's voice is heard over the intercom. "Good news, friends. The talent show is going on as previously scheduled."

"So,Lizzie's acting weird." Landon tells them.

Rafael points at Hope, "She's not the only one."

Hope turns to face them, "Landon,We should do a talent."

"What?" Both Evelyn and Rafael stifle a laugh at Landon's reaction. "Uh,you and me?"

"I never wanted to before 'cause Evie hates it and I would have had to do it alone But now I have you." She told him. "And we make up our own faction. The Tribrid and you."

"Yeah,all right, yeah. Team other." Landon says, as Evelyn and Rafael turn and walk away.

"It's official, my sister has been possessed by a demon in disguise of a pony." Evelyn said.

"No kidding." Rafael laughs, "Hope's being nice." They share a look of slight concern.

"Hey, what was up with you earlier? You were acting kind of weird." Evelyn questioned.

"Uh,just tired,I guess." Rafael stammers, causing Evelyn to nod in understanding as the two continued walking down the hallway.

༄༄༄

Evelyn was walking down the hallway when Alexandra ran up to her, a little too cheerful, "Hey, Baby. You doing anything for the talent show?"

"I haven't done anything for the talent show in the ten years I've been here, Alex." Evelyn deadpanned simply.

"Well if you change your mind, you could always join the witches performance." Alexandra exclaimed before pulling Evelyn in for a kiss, pulling away and running off, "See you later, babe!"

Evelyn watched her go in confusion as she felt a light tickle in her ear, but then she smiled, feeling much happier all the sudden.

༄༄༄

"My name is Rafael, and my talent is spoken word poetry." Rafael said.

Hope looked over at Evelyn and waved her over as Rafael began his poem, "Stillness. A light breaks inside. Unity. And division. Tension. All these wolves staring at me, waiting for the answer. Expectation is a cancer." Evelyn makes her way over to Hope and Landon, "Oh, you can't sir? Then who will?"

"What do you want?" She asked. Hope simply rolls her eyes, mumbling a spell under her breath. She hissed in pain, feeling something fall out of her ear. She looked down at her feet only to see an ugly slug that Dorian picks up. "That's disgusting."

Hope hugs her tightly, "Thank god, I was so worried."

They look back at the stage, only to see Rafael glaring them down. Evelyn raises a brow, "What's up with him?"