Part 8: New Escape from Cluster Prime Script (METAL SONIC STORY) 2/4

Metal sonic was furious as the crowd began to depart, how could they do that after all, so before anyone could say or do anything else, Metal sonic attached his vocal array to a nearby speaker.
Metal Sonic (Speaker): WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL!!!???
The crowd stopped and turned to look at Metal, who was doing exactly what Nora told him never to do.
Metal Sonic (Speaker): YOU ALL ARE JUST SHUNNING A TEENAGER FOR MESSING UP!!!??? WE'VE ALL MADE THAT MISTAKE!!! YOU CAN'T ACCEPT WHAT SHE'S DONE!? YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO BE THAT MAD AT HER!!!??? SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!!! NOW JUST DEPART IF THATS WHAT YOU REALLY WANT, BUT WHEN JENNY DOESN'T SAVE YOU, ALL OF YOU NEXT TIME, WELL, DON'T COME CRYING TO-
Before Metal Sonic could finish Nora Wakeman shut down the speaker and glared at him.
Nora Wakeman: WHAT DID I TELL YOU NOT TO DO!?
Metal Sonic (Tape recorder): WHAT DID I TELL YOU NOT TO DO!?
Nora Wakeman and everyone else looks at Metal Sonic, shocked by him mocking Nora Wakeman angrily, his eyes glowing brighter than ever.

Nora Wakeman: Oh, you did not just mock me.
Metal Sonic (Tape Recorder): Oh, you did not just mock me.
Metal Sonic turns and makes a running mouth motion with his hand, showing that he doesn't want to listen at all.
Metal Sonic: I thought- you- had- a heart, I guess I was wrong!
Nora Wakeman looks at Metal Sonic, appalled as Metal Sonic uses her voice to talk.
Nora Wakeman: THAT'S IT, YOU'RE GROUNDED!!!
Metal Sonic (Tape Recorder): THAT'S IT, YOU'RE GROUNDED!!!
Nora Wakeman looks appalled as Metal Sonic flips her the bird and walks away, not even looking at her, as the speaker turned back on.
Metal Sonic (Speaker): ME!!!

Later...

Metal Sonic sits in his assigned room, seeming bored as he charges, but then seems concerned as his scanner picks up that Jenny just disappeared, saving her last location. 3 seconds later, the alarm went off. Metal Sonic bursts from his room as Nora Wakeman enters the Living room.
Nora Wakeman: METAL SONIC UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE YOU TO-
Before Nora Wakeman can even finish, she hears the sound of the front door being broken open as Metal Sonic flies to where Jenny was last. Metal Sonic arrives at the Junk Yard and see's the teleporter, and he quickly repairs it for a one-way trip before jumping in, the teleporter deactivating as it's destroyed. Metal Sonic flies through the vortex until he arrives on the other side.

ACT 1

Metal Sonic activates his thrusters as he arrives in the Cluster Prime Junkyard and begins to fly around, flying as fast as possible through it until he sees a truck driving away. Metal Sonic stealthfully, and quietly, enters the Cluster Prime city. Metal Sonic looks around the city area, scans indicating that he's on Cluster Prime, the one place he hoped he wasn't on, the one planet he hoped Jenny Wasn't on. Metal Sonic Lands near a sign building, praying that Jenny will be ok, that he'll find Jenny unharmed. He then sees her conversing with Vega as she walks away, and he lands behind her.
Jenny Wakeman: But I'm not sure I want to go home.
Approaching, Metal Sonic makes his presence known by tapping Jenny's Shoulder.
Jenny Wakeman: Huh!?
Jenny Turns and Looks at Metal Sonic, who stares back as If seeing A Ghost.
Jenny Wakeman: M-METAL!!!???
Metal Sonic grabs Jenny by the shoulders, glaring at her, but he doesn't say a word.

Jenny Wakeman: M-Metal? W-Why aren't you saying anything!?
Metal Sonic looks at his chest panel, and then shakes his head, looking at Jenny.
Jenny Wakeman: Did... mom remove your tape recorder?
Metal Sonic nods, somewhat sorrowfully as Jenny sighs.
Jenny Wakeman: Maybe Vega can help you find a voice box. In the meantime, how about a game of charades to tell me why you're here?
Metal Sonic starts moving his hands and body trying to indicate what he's saying.
Jenny Wakeman: Ok... you got grounded after you used the speaker system and Mom took away your tape-recorder.
Metal Sonic Nods and continues.
Jenny Wakeman: Then your scanners indicated that I was no longer on earth, and you came, no, went to my last known location and repaired a broken teleporter to get here?
Metal Sonic Nods again, continuing his movements.
Jenny Wakeman: And you were looking for me because you think the cluster is going to invade earth?
Metal Sonic nods and stops.
Jenny Wakeman: Oh boy... I don't wanna leave but I also don't wanna stay here.