Konas introduction

"Emma!" Robby called.

"Yes, dear?" The professor answered.

"Do you know a Kona, by any chance?"

"Umm, yes, why?"

"We..." Robby and Mousy looked at each other nervously.

"We snuck into Mr Vernadozs office and stole the robot blueprints." Mousy blurted out.

"Why?"

"We, we just wanted to learn more..." Robby rubbed the back of his head.

"I see."

"So, do you know Kona?"

"I'm afraid I do... he's a terrible man. Rude and disrespectful, and- oh, I can't lie to you kids."

"Kona was an old friend of Mr Vernadoz. He was an inventor, and made the original Robby robot."

"What?!"

"I'm not... the first Robby?"

"No. Did you see your blue prints?"

"Yes."

"The white was the original Robbys blueprints."

"But, Robby seems more like the white description than the red." Mousy pointed out.

"Yes, your father tried to get me to programme you differently when I made you, but the original coding slipt in."

"I-I'm confused. Where is Rosa in all of this?" Robby stuttered.

"Rosa was made 2 years after the original Robby."

"So, the original Robby would be 20, if he was still alive." Mousy concluded.

"What makes you say he's dead?" Emma asked.

"I dunno, it just seems like- wait, the original Robby is alive?!"

"Yeah, he's living with Kona in Doveport."

"Wait, so let me get this straight," Robby butted in, "there is another Robby, older than Rosa living with the original inventor of the security robot, and then..."

Emma continued "Kona made another robot, Rosa. But she was stolen by Mr Vernadoz, and so was Robbys blueprint. Mr Vernadoz got me to get Rosa a new arm, and"-

"A new arm? Why?" Mousy asked.

"The robots were originally made with two normal arms. Mr Vernadoz made the whole "chainsaw arm" thing himself."

"Oh."

"Anyways. He got me to remake Robby, as well, with the new adjustments. We continued from there. I didn't know that the blueprints were Konas, I thought they were Mr Vernadozs. But it was too late. I realised it shortly after Rodney was made. And I couldn't just kill my children." Emma finished the story.

"That fraud!" Robby yelled.

"He thinks he can get all the credit? Well no! I'm going to find Kona, and tell him whats going on."

Mousy nodded. "I'll come with you!"

"Even though I don't recommend it, I guess you should go." Emma sighed. "I'll stay home and cover for you two. You can leave in the morning, after I give you directions. Mousy, you should get some stuff packed."

"Ok!" The two teenagers cheered. Albert woke up, and cocked his head, just as Emma walked out.

"We are going on an adventure, Albert." Mousy explained to him.

"You gotta stay here."

Before Robby could speak, Tyler burst in.

"Tyler!" The two yelled.

"I'm coming too. I want to meet the original inventor, and find out more about my dad."

Robby shrugged. "Did you ask Emma?"

"YeeeEEEeeep!" Tyler said awkwardly.

"You are a bad liar. Go tell her."

"Theres no way she'll let me go!"

"Ugh!" Mousy moaned, "this is something Robby and I are doing. Go to your boyfriend and make out or something if you aren't gonna ask to go, cause we don't need to be worrying about your safety the entire time."

The two boys flinched at her words.

Tyler looked between the two, looking at one, then the other.

"Oooo~ I see whats going on." He smirked.

"I'll leave you two be. Also, Gavin isn't my boyfriend."

"Thats right. You are friends with benefits." Robby chuckled.

"Shut up metal mouth. Have fun, you two..." Tyler slid from the door way.

"Weirdo." Mousy and Robby said at the same time.