I just shrugged at him and began fiddling with the shiny chains on me, trying to find a way out of them.

"It'll catch up to me eventually, warning." I said absent-minded, but being completely honest. It would, I was was a winger, always going with the flow but trying not to be ignorant to the things around me, most of the times whatever I choose to ignore it and not give much thought to always came back to bite me back in the ass later.

"So you're not going to do anything crazy or try to run away?" He asked me as if not believing me completely, I couldn't blame him. Almost.

"Yup, no crazy escape." I snorted. "Besides it's more like swimming than running here." He cracked a small smile at the corner of his lips.

"So now that we understand each other, sort of, you'll let me out of these chains right?" I asked him, confident that he would now that we've talked.

"No." My head snapped up to look at him, bewildered.

"Why not?" I yelled at him.

Ignoring my tone he cocked a brow at me, his face sly. It just pissed me off now.

" Because while I appreciate the honesty and warning I'm not a man to take chances. Until your little breakdown happens you're not leaving this room. If you want anything just ask me." He said smartly.

For the first time ever I snarled at him, causing his eyes to narrow and darken but other than that he did nothing but stand there while I snarled viciously at him. I wasn't a huge threat, hell I wasn't a threat at all to him but I was pissed off and still haven't shifted in close to three days, it was building up and I could feel it.

"You can't do that to me! Not only will it not work for squat but I haven't shifted in three days, so unless you want an angry, crazy and violent female wolf possibly stabbing you, now, or clawing your face off in your sleep. Remove. These. Chains." I spoke through closed teeth.

His eyes widened in anger at me, his own growl erupted from his throat. My wolf tried to get me to submit to him, flattening her ears to her head but I refused. If I did then I feel like it would always be like this, me speaking my mind and when he disagreed he'd just get me to submit, if I wanted to at least have a somewhat equal ground with him I had to stand up for myself.

"You idiot! Do you know how dangerous it is for your kind to hold in a shift, I can't believe you would endanger yourself like this. This just proves how much you need me to take care of you!" He scowled at me.

I looked at him slack-jawed.

What? Out of everything, all he heard was the shifting part, and how the hell did this become about me depending on him all of a sudden? Where the hell did this come from?

"Wow, hold up there, first of all, it's not my fault that I haven't shifted in three days. I was on a plane for one, kidnapped and knocked out for two and then knocked out again for three. So if anyone's to blame here, it's you. I was planning to go for a run when Algebra freaking took me. One day! I'd like one day where I'm not getting put to sleep!" I exclaimed.

"Come on. We're going for a run and then you're coming straight to bed." He walked up to me and pulled out a key from his pocket. I held my hands out for him to unlock the chains, but he stopped in front of me. Looking me straight in the eyes he growled out.

"Behave." I rolled my eyes at him, just wanting to get these things off of me and shift into my wolf who was a lot more excited than before, she wanted to show off.

Behave mutt.

Yeah, yeah.

He searched my face for any clues that I might try to do something stupid, sighed and then released my chains. They fell to the floor with a soft bang, I waved my hands, no longer feeling the heavy cold weight.