𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

Comincia dall'inizio

"Help me." Rafael begged as his bones broke, "What's happening?"

Hope and Alaric are drilling the chains into the floor while Evelyn begins muttering to Rafael, "It's okay,you're gonna be fine. You just have to let the pain in,don't fight it."

The three back away from the boy as his transformation completed and he turned into a big black wolf as he growled at the four standing infront of him.

༄༄༄

The five sat in the car with Evelyn in between a sleeping Rafael and an awake Landon,while Hope and Alaric sat up front. "How do you three know each other?" Alaric questions the three.

"He used to serve us milkshakes at the Mystic Grill." Evelyn tells him before Hope or Landon could.

"Cookie Dough with chocolate chip, And Peanut Butter blast, whipped cream on the bottom for Hope." Landon says from next to Evelyn.

"We danced once." Landon stated,directed towards Hope.

"We tried." Hope smiled before laughing, "And then you moved away."

"Then Evie made a door blow off it's hinges with her brain." Landon stated, "Do you feel like explaining that?"

"Oh,we'll explain everything." Alaric said, "We're almost there."

"Where are we going?" Landon asked as he looked out the window while they pulled up to the Salvatore Boarding School. "Somewhere safe." Alaric replied.

༄༄༄

The Saltzman twins and Charlotte stood outside the school with bright smiles on their faces and greeted the newcomers. "Welcome to the Salvatore School. We're your tour guides." Lizzie greeted.

"I'm Josie." Josie stated, "I'm Lizzie. Sisters." Lizzie said. "Twins." Josie continued, "Fraternal. Obvs."

"And,I'm Charlotte." Charlotte smiled kindly at the boy.

"Rafael,why don't you go ahead with the girls while I talk to Landon." Alaric stated while Josie and Lizzie each took ahold of one of Rafael's arms and greeted the two Mikaelson's. "Morning,Hope,Evelyn."

"Morning,girls." Hope said back.

Lizzie leaned towards Rafael and said, "More like despair."

"I heard that." Hope called out. "No you didn't." Lizzie said.

"Didn't have to." Hope stated.

"Girls, enough." Evelyn said, rolling her eyes.

"Love you, Evie." The twins called back to her in sync.

Alaric sighed, "So...let's get started." They made their way inside the school walking through the halls. "I'm curious, Landon, slow down, were you aware of us when you lived in Mystic Falls?"

"Uh, I knew Hope and Evie went to some fancy boarding school." Landon responded, "People in town said it was for troubled rich kids. I see the rich part is true." He trailed off when he saw a girl lifting books into the air with her hands. "Nobody in town mentioned anyone in here could do that."