"fank you Mawa!" Marco says.

"Thank you pinkey" I say smiling.

"You're welcome boys" she says smiling.

______

Amara pov

After taking me home to change, Stefano dropped me off at the bakery. I didn't see Jeong at home which is very weird.

I don't know what I'm wearing for our date tonight. I feel like I should call Aria to help me. I think they're back from their trip.

Calling - Ari💜

Me - Hey Ari, are you guys back from your trip?

Ari - Yes, we arrived back early this morning. What's up?

Me - Ummm, I need some help. Stefano's taking me on a date tonight and I have no idea what to wear.

Ari - Omg! I've been waiting for this moment and it's finally happening!

Me - will you help me?

Ari - of course, I just have to call Stefano to ask him what you should wear. I'm so excited! I can't wait to tell Leo.

Me - thank you Ari, you have no idea how grateful I am. I'll send you my address.

Ari - Okay see you later! Eeeeeeeeh

Hangs up.

I continue working but my mind keeps drifting to my date tonight. I finally decide to just go home.

I arrive home and still no sight of Jeong. I hope he didn't just leave without saying bye. I take a nice steamy shower and watch some movies.

After a while I hear the doorbell and open my door to Aria who squeals and pulls me in for a hug. She came with a younger girl who looks like a younger version of Sofia.

"This is Stefano's baby sis, Chiara." Aria says with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Chiara" I say smiling while stretching my hand out to her.

She slaps my hand away and embraces me. This family is definitely the hugging kind.

"I can't believe I'm finally meeting you!" she says.

I laugh and close my door. I lead them to my room and sit on my bed. Aria is holding a bunch of bags.

"So, all the outfits I got are beautiful but you can only wear one tonight. The rest are for the other dates" she says smiling widely.

"How do you know there's gonna be other dates?" I ask.

"Are you serious? That week or whatever you weren't talking to him, he was in a state. He came to our house everyday. He would drop Marco off at his parents and come drink or play video games. Then he'd go on saying how much he misses seeing your short, sexy frame. So of course there are gonna be more dates because girl, if you haven't notice that man is head over sneakers for you" she ends and laughs at her own joke.

I blush and look down at my hands. Aria lightly laughs and drags me up. She shoves the dresses in my hands and shoo me to my closet.

I try on all the dresses and take the one that looks the best on me. They all look good but this one. Wow.

 I slowly walk out of the closet and Aria and Chiara looks at me speechless

"Girl, you're working that dress" Aria says smiling.

"I agree, my brother's gonna flip" Chiara says.

Aria quickly shuffles me to my vanity and slips on my heels for me.

"Chiara, Stefano said he's outside, please let him in while I do Amara's hair." She says.

Chiara nods her head and heads downstairs. Aria does my hair and I smile at her through the mirror.

"Thank you for doing this for me Ari" I say.

"We're friends, of course I'll be here for you" she says.

There's a silence as she continues her work.

"Anddd, done" she says.

I look into the mirror and smile

"I love it Ari" I say.

"I'm glad you like it" she says with a smile.

We hear a loud scream from downstairs and we immediately rush out. I see the front door wide open and Jeong holding an unconscious Chiara. He looks at me confused and Aria and I look at each other before bursting into laughter.

"Can someone please explain why this girl fainted when I walked through the door. Wait a minute Bokki, what are you wearing?" Jeong asks confused.

"I'm going on a date with Stefano and that girl you're holding is his younger sister that's basically in love with you" I say still laughing.

"Knock Knock, holy. shit!" we all turn to see Stefano standing at the door with flowers in his hand and his jaw dropped to the floor.