Intiation/Meet the Team/The Demon King Rises Again!

Start from the beginning

"We now cut to the locker rooms as we see Ruby and Yang talking and they are getting ready for their initiation"
Yang: You seem a little bit more happier than yesterday little sis. Why is that?
Ruby: It's because today there will be no more talking, only our weapons will do the talking.
Yang: Who's team do you think you will be?
Ruby: Oh, I don't I think I'll be on yours or on Y/N's team.
Yang: Ruby you need to socialize more. I think it'll be best if you are in another team without me.
Ruby: My dear sister Yang, do you not want to be in a team with me?
Yang: No, Ruby you need to socialize more, make more friends, meet more people, and grow up more.
Ruby: I don't need to, and I already am growing up more I drink milk.
Yang: Well, Ruby I think it's just a little-
Jaune: RIDICULOUS!
"Jaune shouted and Ruby & Yang turned to him to see why he shouted"
Jaune: I read that they putted my stuff in locker 889.
"Then Y/N came in wearing a black cloak with Yamato in it's sheath on his waist and he went over to Jaune and said"
Y/N: Jaune your locker is 688 it's next to mine 689. Your paper that your holding is upsidedown.
Jaune: Oh, well I just got mad for no reason. *puts head down and walks dejectedly* How did you know where my locker was?
Y/N: Oh, Prof. Ozpin told me just in case you get it wrong.
Jaune: Thanks, dude *puts fist up*
Y/N: No problem, bud *fist bumps him*

"Now we see Weiss and Pyrrha talking about how Weiss wants her to be on her team"
Weiss: So Pyrrha that's why I think that we should be on a team so what do you say?
Jaune: Weiss?
"Jaune saw her because of the talk yesterday and started walking to them and Y/N noticed it"
Y/N: Oh no that isn't going to end well
Pyrrha: Sure, I was just gonna let the chips fall, but you invited me so I'm in.
Weiss: That's great!
"As she said that Weiss gained a devious expression and she had thought of how she and Pyrrha would become the most popular team in Beacon. But her thoughts were interrupted by Jaune talking"
Jaune: Well you know who else is great? Me Jaune Arc!
Pyrrha: Hello Jaune.
Jaune: Yeah. Yeah. So Wei-
"As Jaune was talking he was interrupted by a fist to his head and it was smoking a little and Jaune sat down on his butt rubbing his head. The one who hit his head was revealed to be Y/N and he had a mad face at Jaune about what he did to Pyrrha"
Y/N: Jaune be nice *turns to the two* sorry about my friend here he really like to be foward about things. I apologize on his behalf *give a killer smile*
"The two girls who he gave the smile to blushed red, as the other girls especially Ruby and Yang had a jealous look as he gave the 2 a smile and not them"
Weiss/Pyrrha: I-its fine.
"Weiss then turns to Jaune as he just recovered and says"
Weiss: Do you even know who your talking to?
Jaune: Not at all Snow Angel
Weiss: She is Pyrrha Nikos!
Pyrrha: Hello, again.
Jaune: Yeah doesn't ring a bell
Weiss: She graduated top at the Sanctum Academy.
Jaune: Still don't know her.
Weiss: She is the 4 time Minstral Regional Champion!
Jaune: Huh?
Weiss: She is the mascot in front of Pumpkin Pete's Cereal.
Jaune: Wait that was you?! I thought that only animals and cartoon characters were the mascot of that cereal.
Pyrrha: Yeah, but the cereal is not good for you.
Y/N: Wait you're famous and you didn't told me?
Pyrrha: Yeah, because I was afraid that you'll treat me differently after I told you...
Y/N: Actually if you did told me I wouldn't treat you any different from any other people.
Pyrrha(Surprised): Wait really!
Y/N: Of course your status or title doesn't define who you are, it's you yourself who defines it. *gentle smile*
Pyrrha: 'He doesn't care if I'm famous or not he about me for me. I am definitely in love with him now, I guess he really is my destined soulmate'
Weiss: 'He doesn't care about statuses or titles he just cares about the person themselves. Now I can confidently say that I am falling in love with him.
Pyrrha/Weiss: Thanks Y/N
Y/N: Your welcome, also the teams are not gonna be who you picked. I think Prof. Ozpin will announce it later.
Jaune/Pyrrha/Weiss: How do you know this?
Y/N: I heard Prof. Ozpin and Prof. Salem talking about it when I went to get breakfast.
"They then heard the speaker turned on"
Prof. Goodwitch(through the speaker): All the students who will be taking the initiation please head to the cliff that face the Emerald Forest as soon as possible the initiation will be starting soon.
"Y/N then turned to the others"
Y/N: Well then shall we go? *they nodded* Well then let's head to the cliff.
"They all agreed and went to the cliff where they heard that Ozpin announce that the teams will be the first person that you will see will be your partner for the next four years and the relics that require you to pass the initiation is in the temple in the middle of the Emerald Forest. And also Salem announced that the grimms that they will be fight will only attack them during their initiation but if there is a imminent danger they will instantly protect the students."
Ozpin: And with the announcements out of the way we will be launching you to the Emerald Forest. Now everyone please head to the pads that will launch you to the Emerald Forest and once you're there the initiation will start. Now is there any questions?
Jaune: Uhm, Sir
"Some of the student got launched"
Jaune: Ah, is there any parachutes?
Ozpin: No, you will be using your own landing strategy.
Jaune: What landing strateGGYYYYYY?!
"He got launched before he finishes his question and most of the students were all launched except for Y/N"
Y/N: You know that was a little funny Uncle Oz
Ozpin: I know that's why I did it. So are you ready?
Y/N: *Does Sento's Stance and says* Henshin. Hagane no Moonsault RabbitTank! Yeah! *laughs* of course I am.
Ozpin/Salem/Glynda: Ok now that was funny.
Y/N: See you after the initiation *gets launched* I believe I can Fly~ *sees the ground nearing and sees a tree* Alright time to land safely. Cause Aunt Salem doesn't want me hurt.
"He lands safely and kills a few grimms until he bumps into someone"
???: Ow, sorry about that
Y/N: Sorry as well I wasn't looking. Hey, have you found a partner yet?
Hiryu: No I haven't so that's makes us partners I'm Hiryu Mikuma
Y/N: Y/N L/N so I guess were partners now I saw temple that way *point to the left* when I was just about to land
Hiryu: Alright let's go
"Both of them are heading to the temple unbeknownst to them trouble is nearing and also a screaming Weiss and Ruby is calling to him from the back of a Nevermore flying above them. The two then reached the temple and when they went inside they saw that a few peices had been taken already."
Y/N: Man, looks like we weren't the first to get here.
Hiryu: Yeah, so which piece you wanna take?
Y/N: How about that Gold King piece over there? *grabs the King piece*
Hiryu: Well I'll take the Gold Queen piece. *grabs the gold Queen piece* I'll be your second in command.
"Both of them laughs and then two more people arrived at the temple one girl and one guy. The girls dragging the boy by his left ear"
Girl: Hey there *let's go of the guy's ear*
Boy: *rubs ear* Ow, why do you have to drag me here, you could've just told me.
Girl: I did but you only want to keep fighting the grimms
Boy: Oh, right *rubs the back of his head*
Girl: *rubs the bridge of her nose* Sorry about him his a bit childish
Y/N: It's alright I'm Y/N L/N
Hiryu: And I'm Hiryu Mikuma
Karin: I'm Karin Chitose and this is my boyfriend *points at the guy*
Haruto: I'm Haruto Suruga
Y/N/Hiryu: Nice to meet the both of you
Karin: So let's grab the Golden Rooks?
Haruto: Sure
"They both grabbed the rooks and then Blake and Yang arrived"
Y/N: Oh, hey Yang, hey Blake
Yang/Blake: Hi Y/N
Y/N: So both of you are partners?
Yang: Yeah *turns to Blake* so what piece do you want to take?
Blake: I dunno have about you choose?
Yang: How about the ponies?
Blake: Sure
Hiryu: There Knight pieces.
Both of them ignored Hiryu (Hey!) And grabbed the pieces and they all suddenly heard a girlish scream and they all went out to see what was that scream about.
Hiryu: Was that a girl?
Y/N: No, that was Jaune... *They all turned to him with a questionable look* Don't ask me how I know that, alright *they nodded* good let's go and see them