New Year- Reverse emotions

Year 2022 came just like a whirlwind.

One thing's for sure. If you like me but the person I wanted doesn't like me, we both suffer.

The things I saw, the things I pictured and the things I should've set aside is still in my head.

The hatred is roaring but I keep taming it up with me drinking tye fuck out of my system.

New years first emotional breakdown that my works only knew.

New years first emotional battle.

Why would I need to be in a situation that I never put myself into. It's the other persons fault why I'm here but I am still suffering.

None the less we should accept what we should accept. After all we are all worth the highest of the high not just the basics.

Cheers to the new begining and pent up emotional, physical and mental battles that we're having.

Learning how to let go isn't that easy when you're too attached.

Seeing how happy others is making me jealous but after a minute I realized that I shouldn't be. I am worth the wait so do my person.

Celebration with fam and friends is the best of the best.

Crying over someone who isn't worth the tears is a waste of time and effort.

Gushing emotions and baffled feelings is so much. Hope we all find the peace we are seeking for.