PREFACE

Escape

The things we see before just got crashed...

Beautiful beginning with a heartbreaking ending. That's the relationship that we've been through. From strangers to friends and friends turning as a lover but then again with just a blink of an eye we became strangers again.

Cruel, how I thought I am the only one but, I saw how puzzled you are when we're talking.

Cruel, how people viewed you as the perfect one while I am sulking at the side seeing how badly you treated me.

Cruel, how people didn't know that you took advantage of my understanding making you betray me saying the famous word "we're just friends".

Lastly, cruel how selfish you are to destroy a person who only intends to love you unconditionally.

Pain, suffering, and self blaming. That's how my September started, then ended with a lot of self pity and liquors in my tummy. 

Funny how I tried to get you back being manipulative.

Now, I find it gross to remember how I tried to win a person who doesn't care and a person who betrayed me when all of my intentions are pure.

Afraid things might be wrecked by me. You cut me off to prove a point that you're working out your relationship with a different someone.

Someone who is stupid dating you while also having me at that time.

I can't blame her. You both are near with each other while I am half way away from your world.

It sucks questioning myself every day.

It sucks being stucked in a feeling where in I can't move and go through.

But, liquor became my escape. Friends, Family and the person around me became my pillar.