Part 3: Episode 6 C: Metal Madness

Start from the beginning

Jenny quickly manages to block the robots two punches and kicks it in the chest, prompting it to do the same to her. The robot then crouches and then begins to rapidly spin in place, peeling out like a tire as it rams past Jenny and bounces back toward her by hitting a stop sign, prompting Jenny to grab the spinning circular blur, only for it to kick her away as the Crust Cousins notice a bucket of water balloons. However, before the robot can land another attack, Tiff Crust throws a water balloon at the robot, in an attempt to short-circuit it. To every bystander's, the Crust Cousins, and Jenny's Suprise, the robot just angrily turns to look at Tiffany Crust, and slowly begins walking towards her, the golden panels in its chest sparking as they begin to spin, a small orb forming in the pitch-black center of, what seemed to be, the robot's main weapon other than its speed and claws, a laser canon. Brit, thankfully, noticing this, throws another water balloon into the canon area, causing the spinning to stop and the robot to spark a tiny bit, seeming to harm it, but not short-circuit it. Jenny takes the opportunity given to her by the Crust Cousins' distraction, uses a tesla coil on the robot, dealing more damage, but the robot gets back up.
Jenny Wakeman: HEY!!! FOCUS ON ME BOLT BRAIN!!!
Hedgehog Robot: [Jenny Wakeman:] YOU-!!! BOLT BRAIN!!!
Jenny looks at the robot shocked as it rubs the underside of its nose cone again, seeming to snicker despite a lack of a voice.
Jenny Wakeman: Did-... you're copying my voice?
Hedgehog Robot: [Jenny Wakeman:] ME- -copying- -you're- -voice- -BOLT BRAIN!!!

Jenny, in frustration and enraged, fires a laser at the robot, sending it flying backwards, only for the robot to use the jet boosters on its back to stop itself from moving backward, and begins rapidly flying forward, creating a Sonic Boom before Grabbing Jenny and flying all over the town of Tremorton. The two robots begin clashing in the air, using every weapon they have available as the two begin to continuously fly around: moving left, right, forwards, backwards, upwards, downwards, North, Northwest, West, Southwest, South, Southeast, East, Northeast, and every single direction in-between.
Jenny Wakeman: GOD DO YOU EVER STOP MOVING?!
Metal Sonic: [Tankman:] Ugh...
The Robot Hedgehog Throws Jenny to the ground and she leaps back as it lands, the two then fly at each other and lock heads as their respective scans complete.
Metal Sonic [Tape Recorder] & Jenny Wakeman: YOU MIGHT KNOW EVERYTHING I'M GOING TO DO, BUT THAT'S NOT GOING TO HELP YOU SINCE I KNOW EVERYTHING YOU'RE GOING TO DO, STRANGE ISN'T IT!!!
The Robot and Jenny both growl before leaping back and then flying towards each other again. To Jenny, it seems like this Battle is going to go on forever, that this Robot Hedgehog will keep terrorizing Tremorton forever. That is until, suddenly, the blue hedgehog hits one of the walls of a, still under construction, 12-story apartment building at full speed as Jenny simply crashes through an open part of the wall where, presumably, a window is going to go. The robot hitting the wall causes it to, seemingly on instinct, deactivate, forcing it to fall down, almost the whole 12-stories, to the ground bellow.
Jenny Wakeman: OH GOD!!!
Jenny quickly flies down towards the ground and, before the robot can hit the ground, catches the Anthropomorphic Robot Hedgehog and manages to stop it from hitting the ground, keeping it intact, except for the damage that was caused by the robot's clash with Jenny, and It's fly-in with the wall. After much praise from the people of Tremorton, Jenny, eventually, takes the robot back home and manages to begin a short recharge-cycle as her mom looks over the robot, noticing a logo on one of its shoulder-pads.
Nora Wakeman: Jenny, what's this logo on it?
Jenny Wakeman: Logo? What logo?
Jenny Gets up and motions for her mom to bring the robot over. Nora Wakeman, understanding that her daughter is charging, brings the blue hedgehog robot to her daughter. Jenny motions for her mom to show her the logo. Nora Wakeman quickly exposes the Shoulder pad with the logo of a specific video game villain made by Sega we all know and, have come to, love.

 Nora Wakeman quickly exposes the Shoulder pad with the logo of a specific video game villain made by Sega we all know and, have come to, love

Jenny Wakeman: That's probably the logo of whoever created this robot, I'll run a scan when I'm repaired, and charged enough to.
Nora Wakeman nods at this idea, smiling at her daughter.
Nora Wakeman: That is most likely for the best.
The eyes of the robot suddenly begin to turn on as it looks up and hides the logo on its shoulder, upon realizing Nora Wakeman and Jenny Wakeman are looking at it, looking around as it, quite clearly, is wondering where it is.
Jenny Wakeman: OH GOD IT WOKE UP!!!
Nora Wakeman grabs a nearby power drill and stands in front of her daughter, seemingly body-blocking her from the Robot and pulling out a Metal Sonic-Cannon.
Nora Wakeman: TELL ME WHO YOU ARE OR I'LL MELT YOU INTO MOLTEN IRON WITH THIS METAL SONIC CANNON!!!
Metal Sonic: [Nora Wakeman:] METAL SONIC-!!!
Nora Wakeman looks at the robot confused.
Nora Wakeman: Um... what did you say...?
Metal Sonic: [Nora Wakeman:] METAL SONIC-!!!!
Nora seems visibly concerned for the robot as she looks at the robot. The robot stares back at Nora Wakeman, confused and still kind of angry.

Nora Wakeman: Do you... not have a proper voice-box to speak with?
Metal Sonic's red iris, both of them, would shrink on its screen as he looks at her. A whole 3 seconds later it, seemingly semi-reluctantly, shakes its head, implying that the answer is a "no" in the sense that it does.
Nora Wakeman: Well, I don't know if I can help you seeing as me and Jenny have absolutely no-
Metal Sonic (Tape-Recorder): [Nora Wakeman:] -absolutely no- proper voice-box to speak with?
Nora Wakeman and her daughter Jenny look at Metal Sonic confused, the confusion quickly becoming pure shock as he opens a compartment in his chest, revealing that he's just using a simple tape recorder to speak.
Jenny Wakeman: Ok, whoever did that is just cruel.
Nora Wakeman: Indeed, although it is kind of worse. This robotic hedgehog-man, metal-sonic, had some-what made to look like an egg by his creator, especially his torso.
Metal Sonic would seem to glare at Nora Wakeman, seeming to take offence to the statement.
Jenny Wakeman: Well, since we have no idea how you got here, what do you say we keep you here until we find out how to get you home, if there even is a way that is.
Metal Sonic looks at Jenny for 10 seconds as she reaches out a hand, then 5 of which are added on by him scratching the muzzle he has for a mouth, before, finally, Metal sonic gives a thumbs-up of approval and nods, seeming to be a bit tired as he sits down. Jenny Smiles as She shakes Metal Sonic's hand, ending the episode.

Trivia and Fun Facts:

1. This is the Debut Episode of Metal Sonic

2. Everything Metal Sonic and Jenny Do during their boss fight is a reference to a previous Metal Sonic Encounter in Sega's History.
- Jenny and Metal Sonic's struggle is a reference to the Sonic OVA Movie, which also featured metal Sonic.
- Metal Sonic shutting down after hitting a wall is a reference to his boss fight from Sonic CD, in which he's destroyed by hitting a wall at terminal velocity.
- Metal Sonic performs a spin dash, just like Sonic.
- Metal Sonic revving up his engine is a reference to the Metal Sonic Boss Fight from Sonic CD, and Sonic Mania, in which Metal Sonic does the same thing.

3. Metal Sonic bouncing off a red stop sign is a reference to the red springs from sonic games.

4. Jenny chooses to save Metal not because he isn't a villain; he is a villain in the episode; but because she knows it's the right thing to do.

5. The Logo on Metal Sonic's Shoulder is the Eggman Empire Logo

6. The Title of the Episode is a reference to Metal Sonic's 1st alternate form in Sonic Heroes, other than his neo form, Metal Madness.

7. Metal Sonic's speed almost Matches Jenny throughout the entire fight, due to the fact that he can, quote, "roll around at the speed of sound," just like sonic.

8. Metal Sonic's tape recorder voice box is due to the fact that he's acted out of line towards Eggman one too many times, making it a punishment.

9. There is no actual Way for Metal Sonic to go Back in the episode since he was cloned by the Ring Portal glitching.

10. Metal chooses to accept Jenny's plan, and/or proposal, because it's the best course of action he can take at that current moment.

11. The Episode was originally going to be made longer, with Metal Sonic becoming more open to Jenny. However, that was decided against due to writer's block, and an inability of it to make any logical sense.

12. The Crust Cousins now mention the correct events of the great unwashed.