"You used to love me and tell me how much you cared about me, you used to hold me and tell me everything is going to be okay. You kiss me and whisper into my ear telling me how much you love me. What happened all of a sudden you are busy and won't make time for me" Heaven said and Wyatt rolled his eyes.

"Heaven nothing happened, I really do love you I'm just busy most of the time ok" he said hoping she would understand.

"Wyatt ever since you got that job we haven't had sex in months I have to be pleasuring myself. I want to feel loved I am your wife, love me" Heaven said with plea in her eyes.

"Is that true Mr. Johnson?" The councillor asked and Wyatt angrily stood up.

"I'm not fucking doing this right now, I already told you I was busy and tired if you can't understand that well I don't know what else to do, I'm leaving we don't need a fucking therapist to solve our problems!" Wyatt shouted then stormed out of the room, slamming the door shut out of anger.

"I'm sorry" Heaven said as she swallowed the knot in her throat. Before the councillor could say anything else she left the room and saw Wyatt getting into a taxi then drove off. She got into car then drove off in tears.

"Why did he have to be like that" Heaven said as she wiped her tears so she could focus on the road. "I shouldn't have gotten him that stupid job, then he wouldn't have been such an ass" Heaven sniffed. Before she went home she went to the girls class to pick them up. She wiped her tears because she didn't want the twins to see her crying.

"Mommy!" Zuri screamed then ran over to Heaven. Zara turned her head and saw Heaven also, her face lit up then ran towards Heaven.

"Mommy I missed you" Zara said and Heaven smiled.

"What happened to your hair?" Heaven asked when she saw Zuri's hair was all over the place. Zuri shrugged then she giggled.

"Okay girls let's go, tell your friends goodbye" Heaven said and the twins did just that. Heaven wanted to go home so bad so she could cry in the bathroom. Heaven placed the twins in their car seat then got into the drivers seat.

"Mommy why so sad?" Zara asked with her head tilted to the side. Heaven looked at the twins through the rear view mirror.

"Yeah, eyes are red too" Zuri added and Heaven tried putting on a smile.

"Mommy's fine" Heaven said but the girls knew that wasn't true which made them sad.

As Heaven made her way home the girls fell asleep so she decided to put them to bed when they got home. Heaven made her way upstairs with Zara and Zuri in her arms she bumped into Seth.

"I'm sorry" Seth chuckled then scratched the back of his head.

"That's okay" Heaven tried to say but her voice crooked.

"The twins fell asleep, let me carry Zuri for you" Seth said then took Zuri from Heavens hold. They walked up the stairs to the twins room. Seth laid Zuri down then smiled. "They went to ballet class, so cute" Seth said and Heaven nodded as she placed Zara down.

"Heaven are you okay?" Seth asked when he saw how strange she was acting. He pulled her out of the girls room then stood in the hall.

"Yeah I'm fine" Heaven said while looking down at the floor. He placed his finger under her chin then made her look up.

"You are not fine, it's obvious that you have been crying" Seth said as he stared into her eyes.

"Wyatt has been avoiding me for a while now and when we went to the marriage council today. I started talking about how I feel and he got angry then stormed out.

"Oh, he has been acting strange and I will talk to him about it okay. Please don't cry I want to see you happy and cheerful" he said as he caressed her cheek.

"I'm trying but my heart is a little broken" Heaven told him then wrapped her arms around his waist then laid her head on his shoulder.

"Don't worry everything will be okay, trust me" Seth assured her then pulled back. "Wyatt needs to get his shit together and whatever is bothering him I will find out" Seth assured her and Heaven nodded then stared into his eyes. She got so lost in his eyes and somehow she felt calm and relaxed all her worries and stress were gone.

"Th- thank yo- you" Heaven stuttered as Seth tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear. Heaven was drawn to him, her eyes fell to his lips and she did something that she knew she would regret. She kissed him and he was shocked but immediately relaxed. Placing his hand on the back of her head he deepened the kiss shoving his tongue into her mouth, a moan slipped her lips and he groaned.

Realization hit her and she quickly pushed him back "oh my god, I shouldn't have done that, we shouldn't have kissed" Heaven began to panic and Seth just stood their staring at her. "I'm married and you're his best friend oh god" Heaven said in disbelief as she made her to her room.
••••••••••••••