"I heard y/n is crying in your room, so I knocked and wanted to enter but she screamed at me not to come inside. I thought you're in there until she said she wanted you."

"Y/n's crying?"

Before Steve could answer, a shade of red went past him along with her scent as she quickly ran to her room, leaving Steve and Melina confused as the two looked at each other.

Natasha could hear you sobbing and she immediately barged into the room and found you crying on the bed, still with the blanket covering you.

"Why are you crying, baby? I'm here." She said as she walked towards you.

"Where'd you go? I thought you left me."

"I'll never leave you, detka. Is it your nightmare again?" She asked.

You shook your head.

"Then why are you screaming at uncle Steve when he wanted to enter the room?"

"I want you."

"Okay, let's go back to sleep. It's still early."

She wanted to lift up the blanket but your hand gripped it tightly.

"Detka, what's wrong? I'm cold too and I want to cuddle with you." She said.

You looked at her and she could feel like there's something going on with the look you gave.

"Y/n, what did you do?"

"Please don't be mad at me."

"What did you do? Did you have an accident? I won't be mad for it, baby. It happens." She said softly.

You shook your head.

"Then?"

She tried to pull the blanket from you but you prevented her.

"Y/n, if nothing's going on, then why are you acting like this?"

She's had enough with your silence and she ripped off the blanket from your lower abdomen.

She gasped at what she found on the sheets as you looked down, too scared to face her.

"Oh my God!"

You expected the reaction but not when she hugged you and it was surely a tight one.

"Uh, I'm sorry mama. I didn't mean to."

"No baby. This is a great news for me. Oh God, my baby got her first period!"

"Why are you so happy?" You asked, confused.

It was like you just won a lottery or something.

Until you remembered-

"Mama, are you worried that the Red Room will do what they did to you to me?"

Natasha pulled away and looked into your eyes while wiping the stained tears on your cheeks with her thumbs.

"Mhm."

"They didn't do that to me. I went straight to mission after they put me in control. I heard that they said they didn't have time to let me recover from that procedure." You explained, "I can tell you if you ask me, mama."

Natasha sighed, "I was too scared to ask you, baby. I don't want you to relive the trauma if you really had to go through the procedure."

"It's okay mama. I'm okay. They didn't do that to me." You smiled reassuringly and Natasha smiled back.

"I'm relieved then."

She pulled you into a hug again and kissed your temple.

"Uhm, mama, I'm literally soaked with blood here. What should I do now?" You asked calmly.