Kar: are you feeling uncomfortable because of my touch.

Nai: no Karthik. But I was never this close to anyone that's why I said. Don't get it wrong.

Kar: ok Naira. I want to ask you about your nightmare you got yesterday.

Naira became sad. Tears formed in her eyes.

Kar: if you are feeling uncomfortable you don't need to share it. But always remember that there is someone to share your pain.

By saying this he kissed her forehead and went out of the room. Naira touched the place where and smiled. She went to restroom and took a bath and got ready by wearing a simple Tops with matching leggings.

She went down and started cooking. Karthik read the note written by Abhishek and found that they have left and made them a phone call and spoke to them. He went and took bath.

And he hired a Detective to find each and every details about Naira and Avneet. He went to kitchen to cook something for everyone. Because every day Vibha mam and Vaishnavi use to cook but as they were not here he decided to cook by seeing YouTube video.

He was mesmerized by seeing Naira. He saw her without blinking his eyes. He got another shock that Naira cooked for everyone within some minutes. She turned and saw Karthik. She smiled to him and ge also smiled. Then

Kar: how you learnt to cook?? Who taught you???

Nai: I learnt it myself.

Kar: oh. Ok. When you learnt cooking??

Nai: at a very young age.

Kar: mm. Ok. We can have breakfast together with Chote and Avneet. I hope you don't have any problem.

Nai: actually I also thought to say this to you. And I will always eat with Avneet.

Kar: and one more thing. Mom, Dada, Bhabhi and Ayaana every one have gone to Germany. So only we four are in the house.

Nai: I knew it. That's why I cooked only for some.

Kar: ok. We can wait for them.

They both sat in dinig table. Karthik was checking his mails through his Mobile. Naira was sitting simply.

Meanwhile Sidneet,

They were cuddling and their body was entangled. Siddharth woke up first. He tried to move but he wasn't able to. He felt something soft lying over him. He opened his eye and saw Avneet lying over him.

He tried to untangle himself but he wasn't able to. He saw that Avneet was murmuring something. ( Both Naira and Avneet have the habits of speaking while sleeping). He listened to her

Avu: Mom and dad why you left is in this cruel world. No one loves me except Naira. Naira is suffering a lot. I can't see her getting slap from that Devil Rathores. She defends me and again gets slapped by Rathores. I will kill them one day. After your death today is the first day mom and dad.

Siddharth felt completely confused by her confession. He thought that he should find every about Avneet and Naira

. He shaked her shoulder, she slowly opened her eyes. She was confused by seeing everything. Then

Avu: where am I??

Sid: you are in my house, my room, my bed little one.

Avu: yeah. I remember yesterday I married you. Ok I have to meet Naira so leave me.

Sid: I will not leave you. What will you do Little one??

Avu: first of all don't call me like that. And i will not say to instead I will show you.

Saying this Avneet pushed Siddharth and ran out if the room. She took bath and changed jer outfit. She wore a red top and black leggings.

After few minutes Sidneet went down and saw Kaira waiting for them. They said About others visit to Germany. And they four had breakfast together. Sidthik were amazed by Naira's cooking skills. After few minutes they went to Their personal gym. While Naira and Avneet were watching TV.

To be continued........

How was the chapter????
I hope you guys liked it.
Please share your opinion through comments.

🌹❤THANK YOU❤🌹

💛STAY SAFE💛
💙TAKE CARE💙