59 insta.

⚫️⚪️

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚫️

📍Abu Dhabi.
Liked by georgerussell63 and 4.204.033 others.
@lilliandevries: me and max doing a city trip and something fun before we head into the last race weekend of the year!! So we decided to go biking in the desert! 🐪 🌵 🏜 #desert #lastrace #Dubai #AbuDhabi

@maxverstappen1: it was fun schatje! But racing on anything against you that might not be an f1 car is not so fun! You destroyed me with you skills!
@christianhorner: lily maybe needs a career change!
@lilliandevries: as much as i wanted to go into racing! I'm still diabetic and that can end very badly, ask max!
@maxverstappen1: I'm traumatised... never will i allow her to go into racing!
@landonorris: seems super fun!
@lilliandevries: it is! Maybe you should try it!
@landonorris: hell yes!! Babe! This is what we're doing before we go back home!!
@redbullracing: you both are in one piece and not scratched right?
@lilliandevries: i will deliver max in one piece and without a single scratch!
@redbullracing: was talking about you too lily!
@lilliandevries: i might appear with two scratches as i cut myself on the bike twice on different spots...
@redbullracing: 😑 still clumsy as ever. 😓
@georgerussell63: looks tough! But very much fun!
@lilliandevries: it is!! Trust me!!
@josverstappen7: i approve of the activity as long as you guys don't get hurt!
@maxverstappen1: we won't i promise!
@sophiekumpen: a little racer like the rest of the family! But that building looks amazing!
@maxverstappen1: she has lots of talent, sad of the illness...
@lilliandevries: I'm happy so that's what counts!! I live fashion more then racing anyway!!