54 insta.

📍Qatar

📍Qatar.
Liked by landonorris and 6.294.123 others.
@lilliandevries: me dressing like the culture around us apart from the head scarf thingy as I'm not religious so I'm not going to dress entirely like the culture just the clothes! If I'm offending the culture by wearing this, please let me know in the comments because I don't want to offend anyone i just like to try every culture and what style of clothing they wear!
#middleeast #Qatar #raceday

@maxverstappen1: i love how you dress like the culture you are in! You are so beautiful today like every day! Mijn prachtige schatje!!
    @lilliandevries: dankje wel liefje!! He ziet er ook erg lekker uit! Mijn snackje!!
@landonorris: i love how you dress like any style you come across! #missworldwide!
     @lilliandevries: you are so adorable! mijn beste vriend! Hou van je lando!
     @landonorris: hou ook van jou!!
@user1: this is my culture but I'm totally not offended! I'm only more excited that you want to try it out!!!
     @lilliandevries: oh thank god!
@georgerussell63: will you ever stop being to multi-cultural?
     @lilliandevries: ...
     @lilliandevries: no... 😑
@alwx_ablon: it's race day!!!
@maxverstappen1: yay!!!
@schecoperez: still impressed with your fashion skills...
@lilliandevries: thanks! ❤️
@christianhorner: looks uhm... quite unique...
@lilliandevries: you don't have to like...
@maxverstappen1: i find it unique too but she's beautiful regardless!
@charles_leclerc: instead of mr worldwide we have miss worldwide!
@landonorris: hey! I already said that!!
@lilliandevries: thanks boys! You both are very lovely!!! ❤️❤️🥰🥰