THE AKH CHRONICLES

THE SPIRIT VEIL

THE SPIRIT VEIL

THE AKH CHRONICLES: BOOK 1

Ever since she was born, Aurora Diaz has had a gift. That gift is the ability to see spirits. She has gone through her life with this as a normal thing, her cousin Arthur Diaz by her side with the same ability. Together, and with their spirit friend Lydia, they guard the Spirit Veil - the barrier separating the worlds of the living and the dead.

One day, the three come across an ancient scroll linking to Lydia's life before she died. The scroll comes with a warning. There is a date where the Veil can be broken every ten thousand years. This date, they find, is within the next two weeks!

When another version of the scroll is found on a dig and placed within the local museum, it is quickly stolen by a spiritualist eager to prove that there is life after death.

Aurora, Arthur, and Lydia set out to stop the spiritualist before the greatest secret is unleashed upon the world of the living.

ENCHAINED

ENCHAINED

INTER-UNIVERSAL PROTECTORS SERIES: BOOK 4

THE AKH CHRONICLES: BOOK 1.5

Things have been normal for the Courts of Lyriumia and Terpola for a while now. Well, as normal as things can be. Sure, the people of the God Worlds have their differences, but things are slowly becoming less war-like between them. The main threat are currently the Rebels who survived the fight five years ago against Nephthys and those who escaped imprisonment. Amneris Topanga and Xix Acheron are slowly tracking down the remaining rebels, putting a stop to their plans one group at a time.

Unfortunately, a new threat has put a stop to their plans. Someone has been stealing powerful artefacts, artefacts no one should ever get their hands on. As the thief ups their game, the risks become higher. But no one knows why they're doing this.

* * * * * * * *

Since the disaster of the Spirit Veil collapsing and being restored, Aurora Diaz has been trying to return to her usual life with her spirit friend Lydia and cousin Arthur. Within her first week of starting her final year of high school, events take an unexpected turn. Someone breaks into the school, searching for powerful artefacts. Seeing Aurora only makes them more determined to do so for some unknown reason. They decide to take matters into their own hands.

Aurora, Arthur, and Lydia find themselves thrown into a new adventure in a new world with no way of returning home. And home is much further away than they first thought.

* * * * * * * *

Despite from coming from very different worlds, the Courts of Lyriumia and Terpola, along with the three newcomers must overcome their differences in order to defeat this new threat. And time is running out. They only have until Fylst, the time when the walls of the worlds are at their weakest, to stop the thief.

If only they knew what the plan was . . .

THE OLD CITY

THE OLD CITY

THE AKH CHRONICLES: BOOK 2

While working in Pompeii, Aurora Diaz accidently falls into a temple. While waiting for rescue, a spirit inhabiting the temple asks for her help in rescuing their lost love. With the help of her cousin, Arthur, their spirit friends, Lydia, and new friends made on-site, they set out to rescue the missing spirit.

What starts out as a fairly simple mission develops into something far more complicated as Spirit Hunters try to stop them, and the truth behind the Vesuvius eruption is revealed . . .