Aurora's Message

Okay, let's take this from the top one more time.

The name's Aurora Diaz. Real spacey name, I know. We covered that last time. Anyway, I don't think you lot have heard of me. I'm really nothing special. And I swear that incident with the Spirit Veil opening which caused spirit sightings to increase had nothing to do with me. 

Well, mostly nothing to do with me.

Technically, I closed it.

Anyway. 

I can see spirits. Ghosts. Whatever. So can my cousin, Arthur. We have a spirit friend named Lydia who has been with us for as long as we can remember. Turns out she's from Atlantis. Go figure, right? 

About a year ago now the three of us stopped this this looney and extremely stubborn spiritualist who had apparently lost their career--not that I care--from revealing the truth behind the Spirit World. Well, technically she was dragged beyond the Veil and stayed long enough that she couldn't leave. I almost stayed that long in the Afterlife as well . . . 

Not that there is an Afterlife . . . 

Shit.

Enough backstory.  

You're probably wondering what's going on. See, the thing is, I have no idea. One second I'm in high school--I know, I know, it sucks--and the next second this robot person crashed through the roof of my classroom and starts saying about how I won't be able to stop them from completing their mission.

Naturally, me, Arthur and Ly followed only to be sucked through a portal--deja vu, much?--to . . . Well, I had no idea at the time. I later found out it was an alternate version of Earth. Yeesh! 

So, while on the planet, we met these two girls. One was covered in tattoos and hella weird, and hair pointed ears and glowing eyes--so weird. The other looked mostly human--excepting the ears--and was a damn good kisser . . . Sorry, sidetracked. Let's just say neither of them were exactly "normal" by our standards.

Perhaps I should start from the beginning, a bit before the robot with the book crashed through the classroom. 

Here goes nothing. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. Hopefully it makes more sense to you than it did to me at the time. I mean, it's not everyday you travel to another multiverse.