Chapter -11{Children}

Zacznij od początku

Skill:

Manas: Ciel

Intrinsic Skill: 'Universal Perception,' 'Dragon Spirit Haki, 'Universal Shapeshift'

Ultimate Skill: 'Void God Azathoth,' 'Harvest King Shub-Niggurath'

Resistance: Physical Attack Nullification, Natural Effects Nullification, Abnormal Condition Nullification, Mental Attack Nullification, Holy-Demonic Attack Resistance.

Hey, what with that title I didn't create chaos as the title suggested.

Maybe I eat Veldora...

and Killed the Orc lord...

And Charybdis...

<<...>>

"..."

...but I didn't create chaos.

This title suits someone like Milim and Veldora more than me...

Well, it's time to say goodbye.

"Benimaru I leave all the things in your hands. Do everything you have to do to save the city from danger"

"Hai. Rimuru-Sama"

Benimaru replied firmly. He is a reliable person. Unlike someone who calls herself my secretary.

"And yeah don't forget about him"

I whisper to him as he nodded silently. After saying goodbye to everyone I leave the Tempest with Ranga.

It took three days to reach Ingrassia because I want to enjoy the journey.

Hmm. I think it's wise to put the mask on the face, so as not to attract attention. Just to be safe. It's better to save than sorry.

I didn't have any problems while entering the city because of the identification card that Fuze gave me.

After entering the city I directly go to the guild to meet with Yuuki. I already have a recommendation letter from Fuze.

This letter helped me more than I thought it could. It only took two minutes to meet with Yuuki.

"Hello, my name is Yuuki"

"Rimuru Tempest"

He greeted me and I replied flatly.

<<Notice. A "Demon Lord" level individual was detected>>

<<Notice. Individual Yuuki is trying to manipulate master thoughts...

Blocking the skill... Successful >>

What! Manipulate my thoughts. Seems like he is not a good guy like Shizu-San said he is. Better not to remove the mask.

"I came here because of Shizu-San..."

I told him the whole story as I have to win his trust somehow. He looked convinced enough with the story. And while talking with him I find out that he is just like Veldora. Otaku.

I gave him a manga as a gift to win his trust.

"Well, I didn't have paper. If you can give me more I can print other manga from my memories"

I said to him and he nodded and gave me a lot of paper I just printed a lot of manga for him. After giving him manga we discussed the matter regarding children.

We decided that I will act as a teacher and find a way to save the children.

<<Notice. They just need a 'greater spirit' to maintain the energy inside of their body>>