Chapter - 6{Demon Slime}

Start from the beginning

Physical Attack Nullification, Natural Effects Nullification. Status Change Nullification,

Spiritual Attack Resistance, Holy Magic Resistance

Reconstruction has granted the following skills.

Now, with regards to daily skills,

«Universal Perception», «Super Olfaction», «Auditory Perception», «Demon Lord's Ambition»

Have been added.

End of the script, evolution has been completed.>>

And,

Being but a concept of a unique skill, without having any self-awareness, but for the sake of serving its master, «Great Sage» desired to evolve.

<<Announcement. Additional evolution shall be attempted.

Attempting to evolve the «Great Sage»,

...failure.

...attempting again.

...failure.

...attempting again.

for what seemed to be an eternity

...integrating unique skill «Degeneration» success.

Unique Skill Great Sage has evolved into «Wisdom Lord Raphael»>>

After attempting a million combinations, finally a result...

The Harvest Festival bestowed upon it such a gift.

The ability to evolve a skill.

To what this world knew as the “Ultimate Skill”

That was something thought to be nearly impossible to occur.

After many failed attempts such were the results.

That was something desired by the skill to fulfill its master's request. To save her master's first human friend; but, as a mere concept, it felt no joy.

With the newfound ability, the newly evolved skill went to work again for its master's sake.

Again, evolution resumed.

<<Confirmed. Unique Skill «Gluttony» combined with «Heartless One/ merciless» and evolved into «Gluttonous King Beelzebub»....... Successful >>

Again «Raphael's» voice rang in Rimuru's head, but he is sleeping peacefully.

"Hmm. What was that sound?"

Shuna said as she woke up from her sleep.

"Did Rimuru-Sama evolve into a Demon Lord?"

Shion joined in. They looked perplexed and anxious as their gaze turn to see Milim who is holding a sleeping Rimuru in her lap.

"That's right noda. Rimuru is now a Demon Lord" Milim said with a grin.

<<Report. The individual “Rimuru Tempest's” Harvest Festival is now complete. Monsters in his genealogy will now begin to receive their gifts>>

Then they, too, were greeted with intense exhaustion.

"Ngh! What is going on?"

"Ah...?! Is this our gift? I feel more connected to Sir Rimuru than ever!"

Benimaru, Shuna, and the others couldn't hide their surprise. Now Benimaru realized that Rimuru's evolution was successfully completed— and it was their turn. Nobody expected this kind of fatigue to arise. As they also fall asleep.