Chapter 2: Promoted To Jail

Start from the beginning

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

In the office

"So it's you, this nitwit" Mr. Andy said referring to Collins.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

In the CCTV Camera

10 hefty men infiltrated the compound, and used a sort of key to open the door, a man in his 40s dressed like a senior detective who occurs to be Mr. Mendy led the men.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

In the office

"Mendy?, How and why will Mendy do such?" Mr. Andy pondered "this is unbelievable" he laments.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

In the CCTV Camera

After a couple of minutes of Mr. Mendy waiting outside, his men came out.

"Did you get his jacket?" He asked.

"Yes sir" one of them replied, showing him the jacket as they made their way to the gate leaving the doors open.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

In the office

"That's it, there's evidence, it's equal to the fact that he issued an arrest without a warrant to him, knowing that he cannot find his jacket" Mr. Andy thought. "But this will not be an easy task" he concluded in his thought.

"Well done, you now have a chance to escape this, I thought it would be Collins" Mr. Andy said in a phone conversation. "I'll surely do that" he said as he received another call. "How are you dear?" Mr. Andy asked. "Do you mean it?, An accident?, Please take care of her, I'll be there in a jiffy" Mr. Andy said terminating the call running out of the office.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

At the Hospital

"How did it happen?" Mr. Andy asked.

"It was hit and run" said Mrs. Andy.

"And the culprit?" Mr. Andy asked.

"He escaped and reported himself at a call center" Mrs. Andy explained as she starts to cry.

"This is a plan to punish me" Mr. Andy laments.

"I've always warned you, Joshua, now you put our daughter's life in peril" Mrs. Andy sobbed holding on to his shirt.

"We should be praying that she should recover completely and not fight dear" Mr. Andy advised.

The Doctor showed up "Mr. Andy, it is good that you're here, we found out that the motorcyclist had done this on purpose" the Doctor explained.

"I knew it was a setup, but I can't figure out how to know the perpetrator" Mr. Andy explained.

"Mr. Woods" a nurse called the doctor "come and see this sir" she exclaimed quickly running back to the theater as the doctor follows.

"What is wrong?" Mr. Andy raised his voice while running after the doctor but the door was closed.

"Darling, what's going on?" Mrs. Andy inquired.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

At Archer's place

"I hope Mr. Andy is already taking the right steps" Hailey and Archer discussed over lunch.

"That's why I need to call him now, he cut the call awkwardly earlier" Archer said picking his phone to call Mr. Andy. "Hello sir, I called to get updates from what has been going on ........" he continued to speak and did not get any response "hello sir, Mr. Andy" he called without a response, this made him terminate the call.