"First, sit here." Namjoon said and pointed to a chair infront of his desk. "Hyung? Can you call the others for me please? Also bring them here!" Hoseok nodded.

"Okay." Hoseok ruffled my hair and left the room. There was a silence before he broke it.

"You're parents loved each other very much. Everybody could see it. They were even more happy when they found out that they were going to be parents. Nine months later, you were born, Sora." He said and smiled lightly to me. "What happened next?"

"Well five months later, your parents decided to leave you with their six friends as they were going out on a date. After the date, they were returning home. Your mother dropped her bracelet on the crosswalk and went back to get it but she didn't see the truck coming towards her and your father tried to warn her but..It was too late. She was rushed to the hospital and she passed away from blood loss. Your father was lost without her. Before your mother passed away, she told your father to give her necklace and bracelet to you. Your father didn't know a thing about how to raise a baby. So he decided to give you to an orphanage near by..." Namjoon looked away and I clenched my fists.

"He..didn't want me?" I whisper out as tears filled my eyes. "It's not like that princess. He was not in his right mind then to look after you. The pain was hurting him. So it was best that he put you there." I stared at him and took in his words. Namjoon was reminiscing that time by the look on his face.

(Flashback 20 years ago)

"Thanks joonie for the date. It was amazing." (Y/n) said and kissed namjoon's cheek. Namjoon chuckled and held her hand tightly as they were about to cross the crosswalk.

"You're welcome babe. Do you think Sora is asleep?" He asked and (Y/n) thought. "Well..It is quite late and she's still a baby so I think so. Maybe she's troubling her uncles." (Y/n) giggled and they crossed the crosswalk. Once on the other side, (Y/n) saw her bracelet not on her wrist.

She turned around and saw it on the crosswalk. "Oh no. Joon! I'll be back! My bracelet fell off!" She says and jogged back on the road.

"Be careful babe!" He called out and (Y/n) bent down and picked up her bracelet and sighed.

"Thank goodness I didn't loss you." She tucked it on her purse and saw some lights heading her way. A truck was speeding towards her and her eyes widened. She was frozen on the spot and her life flashed before her eyes.

"(Y/N)!! WATCH OUT!!!" Namjoon yelled out but it was too late. The truck hit (Y/n)'s body with full force and she laid on the road with blood around her. "(Y/n)!! Shit! Stay with me baby!" Namjoon ran to her and placed her on his lap.

"N-namjoon..."

"I-I'm here baby! Don't close your eyes! P-please!" Tears ran down his face and he pulled out his phone and dialed 911.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"My wife! S-she got hit by a truck! Please hurry!!" He sobbed. "Alright sir calm down. Where are you?"

Namjoon told the place and tried to stop the bleeding. "B-baby don't leave me! What about Sora?!" He cried and (Y/n) cupped his cheek.

"I'm sorry..."

The ambulance arrived soon and he held her hand through out the ride.

"I-I love you joonie. Give this to sora when she grows up.." She handed him her necklace and bracelet to him.

"I will. I love you too." He kissed her hand and soon arrived to the hospital.

"Sir! You can't come in beyond this! Please stay here!" A nurse said and Namjoon's hand slipped through (Y/n)'s and they disappered through the doors.