I roll my eyes looking across the room at the guy I see his friends clowning him. He just fans them off as they all get up walking off to do their own thing. "Nah that's not what I need," I stand up staring towards his direction. "Want me to listen to you? Fine I'm gone go talk to him."

I go to walk away but Bo grabs my wrist. "Don't hurt the man feelings-"

"Boy shut the hell up." I say snatching away. I make my way over towards the guy watching as he looks up at me with a somewhat nervous expression.

"Look I got the message loud and clear. You don't have to say it face to face." He says quickly making me laugh.

I shake my head covering my laugh. "Actually I wanted to know why you sent over the drink. Maybe I was trippin."

He scratches the side of his neck nervously before looking me somewhat in my face. "I thought you looked pretty over there. I figured I'd give you a drink and then we could dance and what not."

"Give me a drink? Dance and what not?" I repeat drawing attention from around us. "I'm not no stripper. Can't just give me something and expect a dance. I don't need to be given a damn thang! Cause I got money, I got me a job, and I don't need me another man thinkin' he can buy me off."

"Why'd I recognize that loud ass nagging ass voice a mile away." A familiar voice says walking up.

I turn my head to the side letting out a loud irritated sigh. "Oh my fuckin' God just my luck yo ass is here." I cuss staring up at Ona'je. Someone I thought I'd never see again.

"It's been a minute how you been?" Crew asks walking up he gives me a side hug.

"Good," I reply pulling away. "I was just about to cuss y'all lil friend out."

Ona'je smacks his lips taking a seat beside they friend. "Since when you ain't about to cuss somebody out? Don't nobody wanna hear that shit."

"Damn what you do to her Henry?" Crew questions the dude seeing the irritated look on my face.

I cross my arms over my chest. "He says weird ass shit. Same as his annoying ass." I can't lie you could feel the angry tension between me and Ona'je. Yeah it's been weeks since the argument but clearly we're both harboring upset feelings about it.

"It was all just a misunderstanding," Henry defends himself and me. "It came out wrong."

"I bet a lot of niggas would say the wrong thing when you got her ass screaming in your face." Ona'je responds.

"Com'on O," Crew speaks up. "It's been a min since y'all lil argument. Can't y'all both just drop this shit?"

Henry looks back and forth between the two of us. "You two know eachother?" He asks in confusion.

I step towards him. "Yeah if by knowing you mean him and his more tolerable than him brother locked me up in their basement-" before I could get it out Ona'je was grabbing me by my arm and yanking me towards the part of the club near the hallway that leads to the bathroom. Darkness and lit dim neon lights being the only thing illuminating us.

I get to get a good look at him now that we're away from all the loudness and the crowd of people. He's wearing a black long sleeve shirt with a black expensive looking coat, a gold chain, Rolex, some black pants, some nice shoes, and his hair is neatly brushed in his waves and a set of gold teeth sits on his bottom row. His chocolate skin looks so good in the light and as he mouths off I can see his top row of teeth are perfectly straight and white, he even has studs in his ears and he's looking me directly in the eyes. His blue and brown eyes staring at me with anger. The dominance and assertiveness in him being crystal clear in this moment.