|Ch29|

I hold a ice pack to my nose while she sits on the counter

I hold a ice pack to my nose while she sits on the counter. Both of our hands placed against it and the chain to the cuffs moving everytime one of us do. I look up at her mugging her meanwhile she rolls her eyes. "You get on my fuckin' nerves." I mumble.

"Yet here you are chasing me so you can lock me to you." She replies with a smirk just to piss me off. She raises our hands up drawing attention to the cuffs.

I yank my hand that's cuffed pulling her roughly too. "Don't yank my fuckin' hand." Brooklyn snaps pulling hers back doing the same thing.

Crew laughs at the both of us sitting at one of the chairs in the kitchen he holds the ice pack to his cheek. "I swear she like a female version of you. Y'all both mean as fuck."

"Nah she just faking. She really soft as shit." I burst her bubble.

She rolls her eyes. "Keep on talkin' and I'm gone fuck you up." She threatens.

I look over at her deciding to somewhat attempt to be nice. "So..." I trail. "Since you just kicked my brotha in the face and punched me & we damn near stuck together," I lift my hand up. "Why don't you tell us what really went down."

Brooklyn shakes her head. "No."

I sigh. "Damn this gone be hard." I mumble causing Crew to nod.

"Twenty two year old black male Damai Nathaniels was found near Lustin Bars with five gunshot wounds

"Twenty two year old black male Damai Nathaniels was found near Lustin Bars with five gunshot wounds. He was pronounced dead on the scene when paramedics arrived. Witnesses say last time they've seen Mr. Nathaniels he was following a very angry woman down the boulevard as she dragged a woman by her hair. The angry woman is who witnesses are saying his fiancé. Give me a moment...we've just gotten word that the woman who was being assaulted has statement. Transfer over to Mick..."

Crystal's face appears on the television screen and she looks like she's in some neighborhood outside. "Brooklyn Jacobson seemed like a very understanding and loving woman. But it was like a flip went off and she became angry. She assaulted me, she even assaulted him. She threatened me and him numerous times. You guys think it's a coincidence that she suddenly comes up missing and he shows up dead? No! We need to find her and lock her ass up! For good!"