|Ch21|

Brooklyn Jacobson•
"Brook"

"Okay so you ready?" Dame asks glancing over at me.

I nod. "I been said yes come on." I say with a laugh. Not understanding why he's so nervous.

When we climb out we walk the huge basically lot filled with expensive cars towards the huge mansion. It's painted in all black and elegant glass with big golden front doors . Before we can even knock on the door it's being opened. A girl stands in front of me who is a beautiful caramel color, her jet black hair flat ironed and hanging down her back and her body nice and right like she works out everyday. A smile fills her face. "You must be Brooklyn it's great to meet you my name is Rossi." She steps aside motioning us in.

I smile back at her. "Nice to meet you too Rossi right?"

She nods. "Yes. A girl who can remember a name I like that." She compliments.

We follow her all around her large house. Her heels click against her marble floors and she's wearing a short jean skirt that reaches above her thigh and hugs her waist nicely and she's also wearing a jean corset shirt that pushes her breasts up and forms her frame just right. Her heels clear and expensive looking and her nails real pretty French tips. She's actually really pretty I can't lie. And you can just tell by the way she carries herself and how huge her house is that luxury is nothing new to her.

We follow her into what I'm guessing is her dinning room that has a big ass chandelier hanging over the table with golden plates and forks already set up with three plates stacked with steak, mashed potatoes, macaroni and jumbo shrimp. Two places set side by side together and one across. The motions for us to sit down. "Help yourselves." She says politely. Watching as she walks over taking a seat.

I sit down with him grabbing his hand so the both of us pray can pray but instead he removes his hand. I frown knowing his relationship with God wasn't always the best and I respected that but it still didn't make me feel good. Rossi looks between the two of us giving me a knowing look.

"So how do you feel about your mans new job I've presented to him?" Rossi questions.

Damai stays quiet letting me answer. "I feel like shouldn't be doing that shit. That he's worth way more than a job like that. But the money is good so." I tell her exactly how I feel.

She nods smirking. "I love your honesty. Anybody else probably would've lied just because they don't want to mess up their mans job. But you kept it real with me."

"Yeah she could've messed it up for me huh." Dame mumbles with a mug. I glance over at him irritation filling me.

How'd I mess it up by telling the truth?

She cuts through her steak taking a bite before continuing. "So basically I'll need you to set up times with your partner who is also there to make things go smoothly. He's been doing it a long time so he's familiar with the people but you're a new face. Knowing you that won't be a problem. You'll meet eachother at a location. Your truck filled with the product and the other set of two having the money. Before handing shit over you always count. ALWAYS. Because if even a dollar is missing from those stacks you'll have to deal with me." I can tell by the look on her face she's dead ass.

Damai nods. "I understand."

She breaks her serious face a smile forming. "Now that all that is done,"

"Tell me Brooklyn, have you ever thought about being a business woman?"

• • • •

"I actually like Rossi. She gives me good vibes, and her offering me a job? I don't know I think I should take it." I rant on as we climb back into the card.