The ID's

Graham's POV

"Dude, I really don't think this is gonna work," I frowned as I looked over the fake ID that I'd bought
last week. I stood in line for the bar with my best friend, Henry and I couldn't help but feel like this
was a horrible idea. I was all shaky and nauseous. I couldn't shake it but I felt like something bad was gonna happen.

"Shut up," Henry hissed, trying to keep his voice low as he looked around at the other people standing near us to make sure that they hadn't overheard my worried doubts. "It'll work. Trust me, this guy made my sister's and she gets in everywhere."

I really didn't have the heart to tell him that his sister only got into places because she was actually invited to them being cool and all. They might be twins but his sister is the cooler of the two. And it's an extra point that she's beyond pretty.

Still, I couldn't swallow down the worry that bubbled up in my throat the more I stared at the fake ID in my hands. I'd used my school picture,
thinking that I'd looked totally mature in it because I'd tried to grow out my mustache (it looked more like peach fuzz than anything), and I'd even
believed that asking the guy to make my age twenty-two instead of twenty-one would give me a boost.

My fake ID read out: Quinn Owens, Age: 22, Address: 6969 Yo Momma's House, Rohnert Park, CA 94928. At the time, I'd thought that it was foolproof, however, now that I'm standing in line and it's almost my turn to have the bouncer look at my ID, I'm having second thoughts. What if I find a teacher from school here or worse my sister finding out I didn't really go for a sleepover but I'm at a club. I'd never hear the end of it.

If this does work though, then I'll be legendary at my high school! Not only would Henry and I have working fake IDs that got us into the Eight Ball the best bar in Cotati, which is a micro-town literally right next to Rohnert Park, the suburban town where we lived, but we'd also be the youngest to have achieved this goal!

I'm only sixteen and a junior, and this was territory that seniors tended to dive into. Henry, who's always eager to try to top the charts of the popularity ladder, came up with the brilliant idea last week in Spanish class. There was literally nothing on TV, so I figured, why not?

Our third friend, TJ, was supposed to come, but his mom had found his fake ID and had grounded him for two months. Luckily, TJ hadn't snitched on me and Henry, so we said we'd bring him a to-go cup of beer... if bars do that.

So here I am: a sixteen year old boy shaking in my spot in line as I'm prepared to hand this crazy buff
bouncer my fake ID. I'm not sure why I'm so nervous. I mean, I don't think he'll arrest me if he finds out it's fake, right? Right?!

"Chillax, Graham Cracker," Henry said, wrapping a reassuring arm around my thin shoulders and using my nickname since kindergarten, "Besides, we have to do this. Don't make me have the talk with you again."

"No thanks," I muttered, already wincing at what I knew he was going to say.

Besides asserting our dominance among the rest of the junior class, we were sneaking into the Eight Ball in order to lose our virginities. It's no secret that teenagers have sex, and as unfortunate as it may sound especially among males, the longer you wait, the more of a loser you look like. I'm already sixteen and I turn seventeen in two months.

Therefore, if I wait any longer, people might begin to suspect that I have erectile dysfunction or something like that (I don't, I checked this morning... twice)! Anyways, since Henry and I believed that we were already behind the curve in that retrospect since we're both virgins, we thought that if we were to pick up older chicks (or a guy in my case) at the bar, then we would propel ourselves all the way to front automatically.

We'll be gods! All of this was so stupid to me before Henry explained the urgency of this to me and made it sound like our lives depend on it. Before I came just to give Henry moral support but now I too I'm invested into this.

Hence, I was wearing my really nice skinny jeans that I'd bought at the Plaza Mall and a slim-fit black long-sleeve. I'm pretty slender, but I don't have any sort of muscular definition in my arms whatsoever since I don't play sports (even on the PS4), so my outfit shows off my body while hiding it. It's perfect!

It was finally our turn to have our IDs checked. Henry went first, actually puffing out his flat chest in order look tough. The bouncer simply rolled his eyes at him, handing him his ID back and nodding towards the entrance.

He got in! Holy shit!

I stepped forward, swallowing loudly as the bouncer held out an expectant hand towards me. With a shaky movement, I slipped my fake ID into his hand.

The bouncer narrowed his eyes at the card, making me tremble in my spot. Oh no, he knows that it's a fake and now he's gonna call the police and they're gonna arrest me and then I'll actually want to go to jail so that my mom doesn't murder me! With his squinted eyes, he turned the card over, even bringing it up closer to his face.

"You take horrible pictures," he grunted before shoving the card back at me and nodding towards the entrance. Did he just say I take horrible pictures? If I was bold enough I'd tell him the day I took that photo I had come down with a cold but I really didn't want to make a scene so I just grumbled in my head.

"Oh... th-thanks!" I stuttered, trying to ignore my crushed self-esteem as I ran into the bar. Eh, I suppose I can just drown it with alcohol!

I made it inside the Eight Ball! Holy shit! This is actually working! Now I can get drunk and find a dude to deflower my ass and then I'll be a man!

I really hope whatever I'm feeling goes away before I make a fool of myself.

That's it for the first chapter. 😂😂 As you can see, Graham is easily pushed by people. Read more to find out more about him.