Roxy & Amethyst. Oh, and D-

Comenzar desde el principio

Completely motionless.

I run down the hill, quickly trying to get to Hershel to check his wound, his hand is holding the right side of his throat.

"Hershey, listen to me. I need to get you out of here" I say, grabbing the only clean bandanna I have and hold it to his throat. He holds it there while I try to keep him out of the ongoing gunfire.

I need to get him to the forest.

I watch Michonne run somewhere before I focus back on Hershel. I put my knife in his hand after getting him a bit into the forest.

"I'll be right back, keep the pressure on your wound okay?" I say, he holds my hand and nods.
"My girls" He chokes out, I shush him.

"Don't speak. I'll try to check on Maggie and Beth but I can only be useful on this side of the field unless they move towards the prison" I say, before running back out.

All the governor's people have moved up to the prison.

I run to T-Dog and kneel beside him.
"Don't be dead, Theo" I whisper, grabbing his hand.
"Hey, sis. Where you been..." Theo whispers, I count 5 bullet holes in his chest, one looks way too close to his heart.
"Walker slaying" I say, with a sad laugh as tears start rolling down my face when he starts closing his eyes.

Don't die. Please don't die.

"Please...Make sure I don't turn. That'd be my nightmare. Help me with my nightmare, sis" He cries out in pain when he moves his arm, his hand moves to my face and holds my cheek, I tighten my hold on his hand.

"Theo.... Don't leave me. Please! You're not allowed to leave!" I whisper, my tears fall onto his shirt as I look for a way to fix his wounds, but he moves my face, so I look at him. He moves his thumb and boops my nose with a sad smile.

He can't die. He's not allowed to leave me!

"It's my time, girl. The lord will lead me the rest of the way" He says, I nod and pull out my little tanto blade.

"I love you Theo, never forget that" I whisper, kissing the top of his head.

"I'm happy.....you're...the....last.
..thing...I...see" He says, I hold his hand on my cheek and smile one last time at him before pushing the blade into his head.

He protected me from nightmares, it was my turn to protect him from his.

Tears run down my face as I move my hand down his eyes and remove his hand from my face.

I wipe my eyes and stand up, I pull my tanto blade from his head before running up to the prison.

"Daryl!" I yell, looking around, the buses are gone. That's good.
"Carl! Sophia! Glenn!" I yell, I stop in my steps when I see a baby carrier, but it's filled with blood and there's no baby.

Judith.... Not Judith.

No
No

Seeing none of my family, I run back towards the forest, climbing over the broken gate and running past Theo's body.

Reaching the forest, I see Hershel standing up, and leaning on a tree.
"Hershey...." I say, more tears go down my face as I run to him and wrap my arms around his stomach.

"Theo's dead" I say, he doesn't say anything but hug me.
I unwrap my arms from him and wipe my eyes.

"I think Beth and Maggie got out, the buses were gone" I say, grabbing a long stick a few feet away and looking it over.

I can't break down now, I need to get Hershel safe and fix his neck

"Here, this should help" I say, handing it to him. Hershel stares at me for a minute before taking his bandanna out of his pocket and handing it to me.