Found But Still Lost

Freya's POV

I open my eyes, the wonderful comfort of the darkness leaving my eyes and I sit up. 

I need to eat something, the pain in my stomach says I need to. I slowly, very slowly, stand up and go towards the cabin door. I open it and go out carefully. Walkers could be near or worse, people. 

◇☆◇☆◇☆

I walk towards the creek I was at yesterday. Pretty sure I lost my other tanto blade there, Sophia's doll in my belt making me frown. 
I shouldn't have let her run off. Why couldn't I kill the walkers faster?

I quickly move to the side when a horse almost runs me over. 
I watch as the horse runs away. A horse? Alive? I go the way the horse was running from, following some of the broken leaves. 

The creek? 

I look down into the pit with the creek and shock instantly shows on my face. Daryl laying on his back, an arrow in his side. Shit. There's a double dead walker near his feet with an arrow in its head, how long did it take for me to get over here? 

I slide down the hill and kneel down next to him after getting my footing. 
"Dixon, I leave for a couple days and ya already get hurt" I say, trying to get him awake. 

"Dixon! Wake up" I say, slightly slapping his face. I hear groaning and look behind me, walker. I reach for my tanto blade and pull it out, wobbling as I stand up. I lift the blade and stab it through the spot between the chin and neck. I smile as I watch it drop to the ground, its soul is now free. 

 I sit next to Daryl again and stare at the arrow. If I pull it out, I might hit something important. I look up when I hear stumbling footsteps, two walkers.

I stand up, unsteadily, slowly walking to the walkers. I lift my blade and kick its knee in, sliding the blade through its ear when it kneels.

I step back as the other walker gets closer, its too close to kick his knee in, I grab its wrists trying to keep it away, flinching when I hear grunting behind me. I hit the ground hard as the walker pushes me down.

I close my eyes when an arrow hits the walker. I gasp at the sudden weight from the walker as it lays on me. 
"Scratched?.... Bit?" I hear, I look back and see Daryl awake his crossbow next to him and the arrow….. Not in his side anymore.

Looking back at the walker, I realize Daryl ripped the arrow from his side and shot the walker with it. I look at him. 
"Thanks. But that was stupid. You might've just ripped something important and have internal bleeding now" I say, eventually getting the heavy walker off me. I stand up, wobbly again, and walk to him. 
"You aint no doctor" He says, amused

"Were you hunting or looking for Sophia?" I ask, he just stares at me, I huff and help him sit up. I flinch when he puts his hand on my forehead.
"Did you find Sophia?" I ask as I tighten the sleeves he used as a bandage to stop the bleeding slightly, he glares at me when I tighten the sleeves again when he doesn't answer me. 

"Lookin' for the both of you. No, she's somewhere though" Daryl grunts as he tries to stand up, I try to lift his crossbow but he grabs it making me pout. He points at my other tanto blade laying in the dirt by the creek, I go to it and grab it, loving the comfort the weight gives me. 

"Should get you back to the old man. Ya burnin up" He says, putting his hand on my forehead, I shake my head no, assuming this old man is Dale. 
"I need to find Sophia" I say, looking up at him. Is he wearing walker ears around his neck?