Chapter 21: Birth In Two

9 MONTHS LATER

FLASHBACK TO:21 mornigns ago (3 weeks)

I woke up to cramps but a great fragrance.I looked around my dresser to make sure my perfume didn’t spill .

“ HUH?” I spotted a shadow on the wall as the sun flickered through my doors.

“ Goodmorning.” Ray’s voice.

“ Oh, Hey Ray.Hmm, what are you here for?” Helplessly I pulled myself up onto the head rest.

“  Well, I wanted to talk and make sure it was ok with you. Here’s some water.” He handed me a cup with ice cold water.

I was sweating and could really use it.

“ Thanks .” I smiled then took a big sip of the water.

But, that water wasn’t just water after all. It tasted like Whiskey and pain killers.

Something I wouldn’t care to think about.

“Blah! Eww! Is this shit water” I scrape the taste off of my tongue into the cup.

I squinted my eyes , my vision was going bad one again. Something like this gestational diabetes. It’s the same medicine as the ones I were taking before.

“ Shh! Lay back down.” He climbed onto the bed on top of me and gently took the cup from my hand.

The only thing I can remember is waking up later on my bed with hickeys and a cramp.

**

Shit! Who was in here?

CURRENT DAY/TIME

**

After I did my hygiene stuff and got dress in some   dark jeggings , boots, and a long sweater or short dress. It’s not like I was going anywhere special I’m pregnant with twins. I walked out the shower singing one of my favorite song.

“ Boy , I’ve been watching you like a hawk in the sky ….” Yeah Aaliyah

But then I heard talking, or yelling downstairs.

I went down stairs and there was the old group. In other hands Chresanto Rayan Craig and Jacob.