Chapter 6 Love on Mars, One Step from Jupiter Love

RAYAN SMITH

Mr.Rayan Smith , do you take ~~ I object!~~ 

“What the heck?! Not this dude!’ I flicked off the guy. Nicki’s ex husband and childs sperm donor. That’s no dad!

**!!

I couldn’t sleep anymore. A headache was coming my way. Not only that it was caused by the doorbell  and knocking.Someone must be drunk and forgot where they live.. AGAIN.

I walked down the stairs and opened the door. Fuck! It’s Roman!

“ I just cant do it anymore! “ She screamed crying and with sand on her clothes. Shit!

“ Roman?! “ I picked her up and carried her to the couch.

“ What happened?! Where have you been all day? I tried calling you.” I dusted off the sand onto the floor.

“ I did something wrong! “ She kept crying .

“ Roman , it’s ok. I’m here. “ I hugged her on my knees to stop her from shaking.

She had stopped crying and attempted to get up the stairs.

“ Ugh! My legs! “ She laid in the middle of the stairways giving up.

I walked up the stairs. “ What happened to you?”

“ Why would I tell you that? You know what ! I lost something very important today. You started all of this . I blame you!”  She still didn’t give me a hint of what happened… what I did.

Wait? She lost something.

It started out with me. Huh?

She crawled up to the hallway and pulled herself up with the railing. She walked with help of the wall, into her bathroom. She took a shower and dressed in some sweatpants and a sweater. In the fucking Summertime!

**

She came back downstairs and sat next to me.

“ Can you please tell me what I did?” I looked over at her.

“ When you came into my room.  Cunnilingus. (* Slang: When he “ate “ her out)*  .  How do you not regret that?”  She looked at me tearing up.

“ look, Im sorry I could help myself.! “  I tried to hug her but she walked away to the big doors to the backyard.