Chapter 11: New Girl

At The table

RAYANS POV

“  You know I didn’t know you were that strong.” I smiled at the compliment.

“ haha! Im a man. I didn’t know you were that flexible.” She blushed after I bit my lip.

“ Blah Blah Blah ! You have something on you’re face” She said standing over the table.She whiped whatever it was off my face.

Mm! Damn, does she just naturally smell like honey?  She smells sexy!

“ Wow! You think too hard to speak what you think.” She wiped her finger off with a wipe .

“ You heard that? “ My eyes widened .

Well then. I looked at my phones time and it was 10 before the parades beginning. I already knew it was going to be packed already.

“ Well are you finished ? “ I stood up.

“ Yeah, let me go wash my hands off. “ I told her to meet me in the car but when she went to the bathroom guess who walked in?

 Jacob Perez

“ Ayo Jacob! What’s up my man?!” We dapped then I pulled him over.

“ What’s up man? Who’s the girl. Did Jailee get surgery cause she look young as fuck!”  I tilted my head looking at the unknown.

“ haha! No! This is um… Ashleigh.. my friend.” He smiled at her .

“ Well, isn’t it Mr. Perez. Mr.Clumsy.” Roman came out and stood by me.

“ Ah Lawd why’d you bring this demon?”  Jacob pointed at Roman frowning.

“ Whatever.” She snapped back.

Oh K then?!  Nice to meet you Ashleigh (Ash-le .. le as in le in leg)  ..” She smiled then looked at Jacob as if she had to get permission to speak. I held my hand out

“ Nice to meet you too .” She look my hand for literally a second then pulled back.

“ Go over there and mingle with Roman before we go.” Jacob whispered into her ear.

What the fuck is going on?

ASHLEIGH PARIS

Im French-American. My mom is French and my sperm donor is African American. I heard he was mixed too but I don’t want to talk about him.