Chapter 1

ONLY AT NIGHT

Super-Bowl Night

Tonight, I was supposed to be going to the Movies with some friends. But, no! Mom was convinced by her ‘’love’’ to not let me go out late because of something that happened two days ago. Ok, wow I snuck out. I had only went two minutes away. Literally. 

So, my job for tonight is to meet everyones wants/needs. Even after the game. Clean-up time!

 This shit is fucked up. I don’t even understand football. Why did we have to have this kind of party here.This is so embarrassing my crush is going to be here , too. When I say I hate Rayan I HATE RAYAN. Ever since the day of the wedding! I melted a pen and placed it in his suit. Causing a big red stain inside of it.

**

Halftime!

The Falcons score a touchdown right before , causing the house to explode of cheers and “aww mans”. Curse words flew around whether pissed off for losing a bet or excited because one had just won a hundred bucks.

The Smash! A glass broke. One of Rayan’s friends Jacob  had dropped it. Who the fuck gave this clumsy clown a glass bottle filled with liquor , then he drops it. Now, I really don’t have a choice but to clean that shit! I don’t want to hear Rayans voice over some stupid ass drink. Im highly pissed!

“ Roman! “ Rayan called my name from sitting on the couch.

I squeezed my fist and stormed into the room where the TV and stuff was.

“ Yes?! What do you want now? I just finished cleaning the kitchen down here. You need to teach your friends how to clean up after themselves and how to hold a drink! “ I pointed at Jacob.

“ Look man. I’m sorry I could get this one. She doesn’t have to clean this up It’s my fault.Mane! “ Jacob looked down at the spill and grabbed a rag out of the bathroom and began to get down to the floor.

“ Naw, Naw, Naw. Jacob get yo ass up.  Roman has a job to do.” He just had to ruin my night even more.

Where the hell was mom?! How come she didn’t come down here? She just had to leave for some more drinks and food upstairs. I hate my life right now. Im trying to not hurt anyone… Rayan specifically.

“  ugh! I’ll go get the mop. Bum!” I hissed between my teeth.

I ran to the closet and got out our Mr. Clean magic mop and went back to clean the spill.

The game went to commercial and I was finished cleaning , finally !

Now, I really had to go pee! It’s like every second someone is just being dirty. I knocked on the ladies bathroom and great , nobody was in there. I used it or whatever and washed my hands. I didn’t feel like going back out there. I was hot and mad. I sat on the counter and laid my head in my hands.

KNOCK KNOCK

I cant even get a second to just rest. I opened the door and nobody was there. Then I looked to my left and people were still playing billards. Then my arm was pulled into the extra room where the food was.

“ What the fuck? Ray?!” He let go of me.

" Hey, your mom lets you dress like that? Go change into some clothes." He pulls me into a corner.

" Well, she sees me in it and she hasn’t said anything. So Yeah! " I tugged back into the crowd as people were laughing and talking about the somewhat interested game.

" Watch your mouth or you'll get it!" I turned away. He pulled me back in.

"What do you want ?! Didn’t you marry my mom?"

"Nothing. And Yes I married your mom. But don’t embarrass me anymore." He kissed my cheek.

“ TF dude!” I wiped my cheek off . “ That’s the shit I don’t like!”

“  I know you like it! It’s all over you phone along with that Justin guy.”

“ I hate you! “ I pushed him away from me then walked out.

“ Aww, don’t be hatin’ .  He’s just outside of the door. You want me to get him for you. AYYE JUSTIN!”

Justin walked in and dapped with Rayan. He looked at me then smiled.

“ Hey Roman. “ He blushed.

“ haha, I’ll leave yall two kids alone.”

“ No! Hmm, “ He walked out before I could say something bad about him. Justin just smiled at me.

I tried to hide my face so I just walked out after excusing myself.

“ Justin , I’m sorry . Ray was just being an asshole. “  He walked out behind me.

 SORRY IT'S REALLY REALLY REALLY SHORT BUT EHH I GUESS THIS SHOULD BE LIKE THE INTRO INSTEAD OF A CHAPTER-CHAPTER!

Anyways comment !! Without comments I cant write for you! :-P