Chapter 13: Run Away!

Roman

We flirted the whole time. I think .. I may love him. ..

Anyways,

We walked down through the Marta with Ash and Jacob . They were headed home well to Jacobs house after we did our last talk before leaving. Today would be the last night at the hotel … sooo I thought we could have fun .. around the hotel. I learned that there was pool and workout room .

** In the elevator**

I’m looking down under my feet at the view of the buildings body. The sun was going down and it was really pretty. I wish I could brake this glass , jump and fly  . But, of course powers like that aren’t so I just sighed daydreaming.

BING

“ Are you going to get out or just look at the sky?” Rayan had asked to satirize.

“ Whatever. “ I rolled my eyes pushing him out of the way.

He grabbed my arm then pulled me back onto him. (on the wall)

“ So you wanna be mean now? I guess I was too nice earlier.” He smacked my ass and winked.

Such a naughty boy. But , I don’t think I was interested .. I mean .. what about Justin. Ray told me not to respond and he meant it by checking for my phone every now and then. I just wanted to apologize. I mean I ran out on him. Right after sex, what a bum am I? Not only that his birthday is in a couple of days.

*

I looked down and my thoughts brought tears to my eyes. I fell onto Ray’s chest crying in the middle of a hotel’s hallway. I don’t give fuck.

“ Did I do something? What’s wrong?”

When I think about it…. Did he do something? Did he forget something that should’ve made me happier? Why am I so sad? Depress? .. Nooo!! Way!

He walked me to the room with his hands around my shoulder, head in arms. When we walked in the room I lied down on the bed which was renewed by the maids. I let out a big breath into the cushion.

*** 2hr later… 10:00**

^ (In Dream a voice came) ^

“ Go take a test for sure. Good luck. It’s going to be ok. Don’t worry.”