Chapter 16: The Big PayBack!

**

Rayan Smith

Wicked Games. Why does the radio play songs of my life. But then that story ended. Damn, I feel bad. I have a wife out there working and I banged and abandoned her daughter. I hate that I did it … but she cheated on me. … It was before we banged but theres only one person who she could’ve thought to be preggers by. That nigga Justin ! He’s such a good two but I want that chick.

She ran out . She took my money and my car. She trippin but I have a Bluetooth in my car which locates it. She was at Justins house. In my car?! Oo!! When I get my hands on her. Today, Monday. My last day. Her moms out my time to finish my job.

I walked to the train and bought a pass close to home and one for the bus. I noticed that her mom wasn’t there. I took a shower and dressed in some outfit I found in the closet. I looked at my phone 3:47pm. Why the fuck nobody is home?!  I heard the door alarm go off. I looked out the window and my car was there. I tried to spot someone inside or around it but no one was there.

“ Haha! Look, I’m about to go get dressed. I’ll call you later. Bye baby. Mwuah” That voice. Roman’s. I snuck out onto the beginning of the stairs.

“ So you’re home. “ I spoked.

“ Uh, am I invisible?! What does it look like?!” She rolled her eyes.

That attitude is not needed.  She’s making me pissed even more. Breath my nigga! Don’t let that bitch get to your head.

I had to release something heavy.

“ The fuck you to me?! Bitch you must be crazy!” She looked at me with a dead ass face.

“ Nigga grow a dick and leave me alone!”  She walked into the kitchen.

Oo!! Oo! Oo! Niggaaa!!

I jumped down the stairs chasing her. I pushed her into the cabinet then punched her in the guts. The ones she swear she had to talk at me like that! Respect or get disrespected. I don’t give a fuck if you a kid. Talk back youre gonna get hit some way.

“ Ahh! Fuck! “ She bit her lip trying to hold back tears.

“ Get upstairs!” I pointed out of the curtain thingy of the kitchen. She exhaled then did as I said.

I walked behind her to make sure she went straight to her room. She tried to close the door but I slipped my foot in.

ROMAN