When ever it all started to fall apart

Y/Ns POV

I awoke on the grass. Heels in hand. Dress covered in mud. I stood but my legs were shaking. I was in some sort of funfair. 

"Ahh finally the new act. You're late! At least you're already in costume." 

"I-"

"You're working with the escape artist, come." There she was. The woman who had tried to help me 

"Hey-"

"Nope i'm to good for you." What?

"No- it's about last night."

"I don't know what you think happened last night but-"

"No, no, we locked eyes there was... an understanding of some sort."

"Listen ma'am you're pretty and all, but i'm not into chicks." I grew tired and placed my hand on her temples, cutting the strings that made her dance across the stage of Westview. "Wooow. Secretly I always wanted a guest spot on this show but that was..."

"Whats happening?" I asked my voice shaking.

"Well it's sort of a long story. We should hit the road." we walked over to an ice cream van and hopped in pulling away from the circus with the ringleader yelling for us to 'COME BACK!' and me telling him we were 'DOUBLE BOOKED!'

"So, long story. I like long stories. Go" I urged her on, soon transfixed at the way she strung words into the prettiest sentences and painted them into an image almost as beautiful as Wanda. Almost. 

"And then she had to watch you die... after you saved half of the universe..." 

"Ahh." soon we stopped at a red light looking out into the drizzly country side. "What- What am I doing here?" I opened the door and ran into the mud leaving the woman named Darcy in the brightly coloured ice cream van. I rose to the air surrounded in an ice blue haze. 

"So... I'll meet you there!"

°°° lil time skip °°°

"WANDA!" I landed outside our house, scanning for the boys and my wife. I stormed inside. "WANDA" My voice broke as I fell to my knees. She stood there, shocked, before she ran to my side. "You lied to me." tears fell from my face.

"About what sweetheart? What?"

"YOU KNOW! STOP LYING!"

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT"

"Tell me you love me. Tell me you never loved him, Vision. Three words, eight letters, say them and I forgive you."

"I LOVE YOU!"

"But did you love him?"

"NO!" her voice was frantic, she was scared. 

"I love you Wanda but did you love him?"

"Yes." She fell to her knees and I crawled over to her, holding her in my arms. 

"Boys?" They murmured their yes's and I looked at them "Go upstairs for me. Please?" 

"Ok muma."

After their padding footsteps subsided I summoned my powers, shut my eyes and envisioned the moment we met. She has to let me go. I have to let her be happy with him.

December 1996 Russia, H.Y.D.R.A

"убей ее" (Kill her) My face was puffy from crying and my body was bruised and bloody. But so was she. She lay crumpled on the floor blood trickling from her temple.

"я не хочу" (I don't want to) I looked at him tears threatening to spill from my eyes. "не заставляй меня." (don't make me)

"твой приказ убить солдата" (Your order is to kill soldier.)

"I- I refuse." I summoned my powers and snapped his neck. For the first time I truly felt like a cold-blooded killer.

" You- you sh-shouldn't have done that..." I turned and stared her dead in the eyes 

"Tell me, what was I meant to do? Let him- make me kill you?"

"My parents are gone, my brother, probably dead. I don't have anything to live for."

"Well now you do. You have me." She smiled feebly and then her eyes rolled back into her skull and she slumped back to the floor. My eyes widened in shock. I rushed to her side and cradled her in my arms. I knew them that I would do anything for this girl. I would kill myself just to see her smile again "HELP!"

PRESENT TIME 

It wasn't what I had expected it to be. I had thought the wound would only get deeper but it felt as if it was stitching itself back together. The needle left me with more wounds than before but they were easier to manage and the flow of blood was being staunched. Apparently it wasn't the same for Wanda however. Her eyes were wide with shock and she let a stray tear fall from the corner of her eyes. I sniffed as I looked her in the eye, the anger bleeding from the healing wound of our past. 

"чем ты занимаешься?" (what are you doing?) I wept and reached out to touch her face but she grabbed my wrist. Hard. "не трогай меня!" (don't touch me)

"WHAT AM I DOING?I'M SAVING YOUR ASS! YOU'RE DOWN A PATH OF SELF-DESTRUCTION! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WHEN THIS WHOLE CHARADE GOES UP IN FLAMES? HUH? TELL ME. YOU NEED TO FORGET. YOU NEED TO HEAL!"

"HOW AM I MEANT TO FORGET YOU WHEN YOU MADE ME SO COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE FOR YOU! SO MUCH SO THAT I WOULD SLIT MY OWN THROAT FOR YOU. HOW? TELL ME, CAUSE I NEED A WAY OUT. But I don't know what to do..."

"Let. Me. Help you." Saliva dripped from my mouth and I wiped it leaving my face sticky. I knew what to do, but I didn't know if I had the strength to do it. "Please?"