020.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)♬ - EVENTUALLY "i know i always said that i could never hurt youwell this is the very, very last time i'm evergoing to"

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅::]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
- EVENTUALLY
"i know i always said that i could never hurt you
well this is the very, very last time i'm ever
going to"

MAY 5th, 2021
5:55 pm
brandon saint's guest house

the group had been counting down the weeks to graduation for months. as the day moved closer and closer, the realness had never felt so, real.

it's safe to say that everyone was pretty excited, not to mention nervous as shit. this was the closing of a chapter just to open another one, adulthood.

the five of them had settled back into normal routine of hanging out together. brandon being on the outside of the drama had a clear vision of what was going on for all of them, a whole lot of mess.

the first few times it was a little awkward, adjusting. vinnie and selene had broke up, neither of them had seemed as relaxed as they did when they finally broke out of their facades. but that also meant it was time for kara and selene's honeymoon era. which wasn't really an era considering they find something to bicker about every hour.

regardless, the two were happy. as for the other lovebirds, faye made sure her words of them being "nothing" stayed intact.

both of them felt shitty for their acts, and no matter how many times selene assured them both (separately of course) that their situation was bound to happen, and them ignoring it continuously does nothing for both of them.

faye claimed she wasn't ignoring it, that her and vinnie broke off their relations to each other indefinitely.

even though they weren't together when this went down vinnie said almost the exact same, except that "faye broke it off, anyway"

it was still odd, though. watching as they tried so desperately to ignore the existence of one another. even when all they wanted to were to start petty arguments over things that bugged them or ask questions about personal things only they knew.

had to be one of the most exhausting things ever.

which is why the other three members of their "group" decided they'd keep them packed together until they chose to use words.

was it an invasion of their wishes and slightly disrespectful? definitely! but with the state of their friend group at stake, that didn't matter.

before that, the group sits in the guest house of brandon's home, there's much discussion going on.

kara sits on the floor as selene lays in her lap, brandon's on a love seat by himself, and faye is seated on the same couch as vinnie. even though they're sitting together, they make sure to distance themselves from each other as much as possible.