017.

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡ ♬ - NEED U BAD"before my eyes it was mewho didn't realize till it was gonebut now i need you in my life"

- NEED U BAD
"before my eyes it was me
who didn't realize till it was gone
but now i need you in my life"

APRIL 11th, 2021
12:43 pm
the school

it's been a couple of days since the "incident" and the same amount of days since the last time the group had all been together, even after half a day at school. brandon ran around with selene and vinnie while kara and faye stayed together.

something was off, within the group. not just with faye and vinnie but with the others as well.

at this time, there's approximately three more minutes before faye has to take residence in the same class as allison.

ever since brandon's revealed what happened between vinnie and allison, there was a newfound sense of understanding for faye. at least understanding at much as she can. and it also meant she had time to think about what this meant for her and allison.

so, she was currently waiting outside of the classroom hoping that allison will arrive before the bell rings.

to the girl's shock, allison arrives with just enough time and for some reason is able to tell that she's waiting for her. "hey,"

"hi,"

allison smiles at the girl, "finally done ghosting me?"

faye let's out a faint laugh, "not exactly."

"alright, what's up?"

"i know what happened between you and vinnie." faye says shyly, she can't tell why but she feels a little ashamed to know considering it didn't come from her.

"oh." that's the only thing allison is able to say

"i want to know your side, it wouldn't be fair to just not acknowledge it." faye said honestly. even though she mostly made up her mind, she didn't want allison to be left without a fair shot.

"in all honesty, faye. whatever you heard is the truth. i did cheat on him, and it was with his cousin, but i'd like to think i've grown since then." faye nodded along, "but that's not enough, is it?"

faye bit down on her lip before shaking her head, "i can't be with you, allison. and it's not because i don't believe you have grown but, i'd never be able to truly trust you. a-and i-" faye thought of the word, "care about vinnie. that's not fair for either of us, you deserve to be with somebody who will put in 110% effort."