009.

ʚ🧸ɞ♬ - DARK RED"don't give me up, please don't give upon me, i belong, with you, and only you"

ʚ🧸ɞ
- DARK RED
"don't give me up, please don't give up
on me, i belong, with you, and only you"

MARCH 12th, 2021
3:37 pm
faye heart's living room

"i'm hungry." kara whined

"yeah, you said it two seconds ago." the other girl replied drily

faye looked at the ceiling from her floor, thinking of space, then thinking of the conversation with vinnie that included space, then thinking about vinnie.

"what are you thinking about?" kara finally asked, not bothering to look up from her phone "or who?" she added, teasingly

"you know who."

"i don't get why you're so hung up on him." she paused "i mean i gay but he's pretty average."

faye scoffed, "not everything is about looks!" she defended

"yeah, well he's not winning in personality either."

"like you would know,"

kara thought for a second before shrugging, "guess you're right." she waited for a second before furthering her questions "but what happened with that allison girl?"

"allison, she-" faye thought for a minute "i honestly don't know what happened. she hasn't talked to me since wednesday and when i tried, it hasn't done much."

faye began feeling like she'd been the topic of discussion for too long, "so what about you?"

"what about me?"

"are there any special girls, i should know about?" faye smiled

kara stayed quiet for a bit, "i guess, none that you should know about though."

"why not! what would be-"

kara and faye heard a familiar sound of steps coming down, revealing her brother who was looking at his phone. he then paused, once reaching the living space, turned and looking at the girls curiously.

"why are you on the floor?"

"i'm always on the floor."

"what does that even mean?" he questioned giving a look that scrunched up his face

"boy problems," kara tried in hopes to simplify it