"Then off we go." Dutch said back.

Dutch started talking about having a boat, that you could take to get away. Micah picked a fight with John and Arthur, but you had no intention to fuel it.

The group rode through the city. You could sense all the looks you were getting. A large group like this never went unnoticed. You stopped by the train station and Dutch got off his horse.

"Cleet, Sadie, you board half way along. John, you and Arthur are gonna board at the back. Y/n, I want you to go with them." Dutch explained.

You had a feeling that he wanted you to go with them because he no longer trusted them, but he still trusted you.

"Everyone else, follow Micah and I and join once they stop the train." Dutch finished.

The train arrived, not even slowing down at the station.

"Should I just sneak on now?" Arthur asked sarcastically.

"Goddamn it." Dutch said with a sigh. "Well, everybody mount up."

"We're still going through with this?" Arthur said, almost yelling at Dutch.

"Of course we are." Dutch responded rolling his eyes.

You quickly took off, following the train. "Come on you two, we gotta get on that train." John yelled to you and Arthur. The three of you quickly rode up to the side of the train, jumping on.

You hit the ground with a hard thump. "You okay y/n?" John asked.

"I'm good, let's go." You responded.

Guards quickly started coming out of the train car. The three of you pulled out your guns and starred shooting. "The moneys in the front carriage." John yelled out.

You watched as Sadie and Cleet jumped on the train, sneaking on the top of the cars. Arthur took the lead, walking through each car first. John put himself behind you, making sure no one came up behind you.

The three of you continued to make your way to the front, shooting everyone that was in your way. It felt like the train went on forever.

During the shooting, a lantern was shot, sending one of the cars up in flames. "We can't get through the smoke." John yelled.

As he said that, the rest of the group rode up. "Y/n! Jump on!" Dutch yelled to you. You took a deep breath and jumped, landing on the back of Dutch's horse. You wrapped your arms around his waist, watching the fire as you rode by.

Once you were around, John and Arthur jumped back onto the train.

"Go on y/n, you can finish this." Dutch said.

With that, you leaped back onto the train, Arthur grabbing you so you didn't fall again. Sadie and Cleet were already on the train.

"Unbuckle the carriage before it blows us up!" Arthur yelled.

"I'm on it." You responded. You quickly ran over, undoing the clamp. When you turned around, Arthur was standing by a large gun.

You don't know how it happened, but suddenly John was falling off the train. He was shot in the shoulder.

"John!" Both you and Arthur yelled at the same time.

The group shot some more guards that showed up, but you just stared as Johns body got farther and farther away.

"Micah, go get John!" Dutch yelled.

You shook your head, trying to clear all the thoughts of John. You needed to help Arthur get ride of the riders coming up along side of you.

Arthur manned the gun, while you, Sadie, and Cleet helped shoot the stragglers. They were coming from all directions. You kept your mind on shooting while Sadie and Cleet argued.

"Okay get off the gun, we gotta go get the money!" Cleet yelled.

The four of you quickly ran up to the front, Arthur placing dynamite and blowing a hole in the carriage. Arthur ran in and began throwing money bags at you.

"Morgan, the drivers dead. This thing ain't stopping we got to get off." Bill said arriving.

You all quickly tossed the bags off the train, jumping off after them.

You hit the ground, hard. You picked your head up to see the train headed straight for the broken bridge. Sadie came over to help you stand up, just as the train went off the tracks.

"Jesus..." you heard Bill say.

You looked up as Dutch rode over. "You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah i'm okay." You responded, wiping dirt off your clothes.

Everyone turned around as Micah finally arrived. You furrowed your eyebrows when you noticed John wasn't with him.

"Where's John?" Arthur asked.

"I tried..." Micah trailed off. "He didn't make it."

You let out a noise, heartbreak. Your heart broke for John. Your heart broke for Abigail, and you heart broke for Jack.

"Come on, let's go before another patrol shows up." Dutch spoke again, shaking his head.

You watched as Arthur stood still for a moment, and then put the bag of money on his horse. You wanted to say something to him, but there was nothing that would make the situation better. You got on Anastasia and followed behind the group, back to camp.