recently, kasani has been gaining more and more feelings for endya which isn't very surprising since he was stuck on her since the day he met her. he was bringing her lunch like a week after he met her, simped out.

they've been together for a month now and he could slowly see himself falling in love with her. something he never experienced in the sense of a relationship.

"i miss him man," my voice began to crack just thinking about him. i miss him more and more everyday. bry, pryce, and i were always together since babies so it's weird with it just being two of us.

"i just wish he was were. i wish we would've never gotten into that street shit, i wish i could've stopped him from getting hit, i wish he wouldn't have slipped into the coma, i wish we didn't pull that fucking plug," by now his face was full of tears as his voice cracked.

he honestly thought it was a bit embarrassing to be crying this hard in front of his girlfriend but at the moment, he couldn't stop the tears. he never felt comfortable talking about his feelings until he met endya.

"aw bubby," she hugged him "there was nothing you could do to save him. everything happens for a reason and as sad as it is, maybe his death was the only way to get y'all out of the game."

"i-i know but i can't come to terms with this shit man. i wanna be with him. i had so many thoughts of killing myself so i could see my b-brother again," he left out the fact that he almost killed himself. he was trying to figure out how he would tell her.

"sani are you still up," amara knocked on his bedroom door.

he was staying at their house because he didn't want to go home. he felt lonely at home and he thought staying here would make him feel less lonely but he was wrong.

he found the bottle of percocets and xanax he took to numb himself but this time, he wanted to numb himself forever.

amara knew if he was sleep he would still be able to hear her. she heard the pill bottle fall so she made her way into the room. not finding him, she went to check his bathroom where he was laid on the floor.

"what the fuck sani," she mumbled.

tears began to fall down her face as she yelled for her mother who was up due to her not being able to sleep. she was up thinking about her son's pain that was caused by his friend's death.

"oh my god," kimora sobbed.

amara began to slowly lift her brother body so he could be close to the toilet and stuck her finger down his throat sending the pills back up.

"you got me sani. youn have to keep yo feelings to yo self ight? you can talk to me that's what i'm here for," she kissed his forehead.

he felt safe with endya. he has never felt this comfortable with someone who wasn't his family.

"mk mama now can we get off this sad ass topic," he placed a small kiss on her stomach.

"you always got yo stomach out like it's not brick as fuck out," he rubbed her waist squeezing it a bit.

he doesn't have a problem with anything endya wears. she's grown so whatever she feels comfortable in, she wears.