Chapter - 5{Finally, You are back...}

Start from the beginning

"Well, it's because you are my bestie and I didn't want to hide this from you" He replied nonchalantly.

"What if I told someone your secret,"

She is correct, she can leak his secret without him knowing but Rimuru believes in her. The time that he has spent with her tells him that he can trust Milim, same goes for Milim she also feels that she can wholeheartedly trust Rimuru.

"Hmm. Well, in my previous world when I was young my mother told me that ‘Trust is the base of all kinds of relationships'. The relation between two people is meaningless if you didn't completely trust your partner"

Rimuru replied to her with a smile.

"And you're my bestie. If I didn't trust you then who will"

Milim felt very happy after hearing Rimuru's reply. He is right without trust you can't build a relationship be it friendship or any other relationship.

She calls him best friend.

That means she can trust Rimuru with her secrets but the problem is she doesn't have any secret to share with him or at least that is what she thought.

"It doesn't matter that much. So don't worry about it I was planning to tell others anyways"

Rimuru's voice breaks Milim from her thoughts as she looked at Rimuru and smiles.

"You can count on me," Milim said with a determined face.

"Thank you," Rimuru said to her.

"Souls. Human souls are the only problem if I can get the souls from somewhere... I just have to kill some bugs anyway. No!! Rimuru will not like me if I killed humans. Argh!! Who can give me souls?

Wait!! I think he might have some. Yes! That person is collecting souls for some reason. There is nothing wrong if I asked him for some souls"

"Rimuru! I'm leaving now. I know someone who might have human souls. I will see you after two or three days"

With that said she took off to the sky without waiting for Rimuru's reply.

"Wai-"

But before Rimuru can utter a single word Milim has already flown out of his sight.

"Sigh. That girl" Rimuru muttered to himself.

.....

In the middle of the night, Milim is flying at a speed that is ten times faster than that of the speed of sound. She was flying in a certain direction where nobody wants to go. After flying for a while she landed in front of a castle. The castle was huge and majestic, purely made up of ice.

"What brings my niece here tonight,"

A beautiful lady with white hair and blue eyes said to her as she appeared in front of her. The aura she was emitting is the same as a normal human but just with a single glance Milim can tell she is extremely terrifying.

"I have some business with Guy"

Milim replied to her without any hint of fear or anything. The person in front of her is none other than the strongest 'True Dragon Velzard'. Her father's little sister and her aunt.

"Guy? Then come in..."

Velzard replied to her as she lead her to the throne room. There was a hint of surprise in her voice but Milim didn't notice.

"Milim! What brings you here today or should I say tonight?"

Guy asked him with a smile as he watched her coming.

"I want to ask if you have any human souls"

Milim didn't beat around the bush. She told him right away.

"Human souls? I have some! Why do you need them?"

Guy asks her cautiously there is a hint of suspiciousness in his voice as he narrowed his eyes.

Velzard didn't care what they are talking about as she left the room. But that doesn't mean she isn't listening.

"Hmm. That means he has some. But how much do I need? I forget to ask Rimuru about how many souls he needs. Argh! How many humans did I kill when I evolved into a Demon Lord" many thoughts were popping out in her head but she dismissed all the thoughts as she replied to Guy.

"I need at least a 100k or so I'm not sure myself, I'm experimenting with something"

Milim replied to him. Guy looked suspicious of her but didn't say anything because he knows how much of a hassle it can be if he angered her.

Not to mention he is not sure about his victory against her. If Velzard joins the fight then he will win for sure but he is sure she would not choose him even if they battle. Milim is her niece in the end.

Even if he drags the battle Milim will win eventually because of the «Mana Breeder Reactor» the safest choice is to give her what she wants.

"Here,"

Guy said as he gave her a crystal ball. The ball contains more than 100k souls. A smile appeared on Milim's poker face as she saw the ball.

"Thank you. I will remember this favor of your"

Milim said as she left as fast as she came.

"...Remember my favor..."

Guy muttered to himself.

"Since when did she become this mature"

Velzard added as she came into the throne room. As always Milim didn't even say goodbye to her but she was not angry at her nor was she happy.

She was just surprised that she came here. The relationship between the 'True Dragon' and her is not simple. That's why she always ignored them, it's not like Velzard tried to get close to her anyway.

"I have a strange feeling about this..."

Velzard senses telling her that this whole world is about to change because of the little exchange of souls. She is a 'True Dragon' so she is very sensitive to danger or changes in the world.

And her senses are telling her that this whole world is about to get caught in some troublesome problems but in the end, all will be fine.

Her heart started to beat as she thought of a certain boy with a charming smile.

"Could it be... Not it can't be... Is he back" Velzard thought to herself as a small smile appeared on her face. But the smile soon faded as a cruel smile appeared on her beautiful face.

"Finally, your back..."